Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
So Near Yet So Far...... - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

So Near Yet So Far......

hedgerley

I've been doing spot the ball with Best of the Best (BOTB) for years, since they started in the airports. The other week I won a free ticket and a few quid as a consolation prize so, thinking I was on a roll, I thought I'd have a go for the Emira (plus £50k cash). Below is the result (mine is red) and no I didn't win. Bollocks. I'll get me coat....

BOTB.JPG

• Confused 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Well I suppose you have to be in it to win it.  Never tried.  Good effort though.  Does that mean nobody won it?

Suiting them as they can't hand one over.........

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 1 month later...

have just entered a 10 quid raffle for a day at the lotus centre driving the Emira.

not strictly on topic, and I won't post the link in case I end up on the naughty step for promoting stuff.

I've written a letter to father xmas / god / _________ [please insert gift giving deity of your choosing] to explain how its nearly my big birthday and I've been a VERY good boy, so I'm fully expecting to win!

😀

Edited by Mctaff

• 2 weeks later...