Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wanted: Exige Cup 430 Final Edition - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Wanted: Exige Cup 430 Final Edition

Jedifar

Probably going to sound like a pipe dream but here goes...

The Cup 430 FE was recently approved to import into the US under the show and display law. Which basically allows legal street use and registration with the caveat of only being driven 2500 miles/year with records of miles required and audits upon request. I'm totally fine with that as its a small price to have a legal S3 Exige here. 

Therefore, I am currently a 2018 Evora 400 owner on the search for a 430 FE if possible. Figured this would be the best place to start so if there's any out there for sale, please let me know, would be interested to work something out. 

Thanks!

Edited by Jedifar

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically, I would prefer RHD for the authentic experience (plus I enjoyed it far more than I expected driving in the UK). And I believe the FE models are far cheaper than the European model. $160k USD is a bit too much to spend on an Exige, not including the costs to import and convert to US spec. 

I can wait it out for a cheaper option in the UK regardless of how longer it takes. Unfortunately, it will have be the 430 FE exactly, not 430 or any other FE edition. 

• 9 months later...