Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
All the 72's - 15th October 2022 - Page 2 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

All the 72's - 15th October 2022

Bibs

I imagine those who ordered an Evija must have been offered the stickered version first. Can’t imagine it would go down well if you’ve had your name down for a few years for a car and then other people are offered a more exclusive version of your already exclusive, late car! :rofl:

5 hours ago, jep said:

There has been a global pandemic, Evija being delayed is not a surprise. 

Of course that’s the real problem! 👍

@pete is that comment aimed at me?

Nothing in particular against Lotus. Thankfully they seem to making more good decisions than bad ones for the first time in a long while, but having lived locally to them for over 25 years and having a fairly good insight into the industry, I’m just interested to have a discussion about what could have been a great event that from what I can see got hijacked.

It seems however that any view other than the one from Lotus isn’t accepted here, so in that case, go Lotus! 🥳

• Like 2