Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fast flashing light on dash when in garage unlocked. - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Fast flashing light on dash when in garage unlocked.

Go to solution Solved by exeterjeep,

Hi All, Had my 410 for 6 months now and I leave it in my garage with doors closed but unlocked. During this time the light on the dash flashed once a second or maybe once every two seconds. I've now collected my car from Stratton and when I leave the car in the same condition as previous the light on the dash is flashing very fast 2-3 times a second. I'm concerned this is taking charge from the lithium battery so my question is how do I get it back to the previous situation when it was not flashing so much? Any advice much appreciated here.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

With my Evora, I usually leave it unlocked in the garage , and just been out to have a look and it flashes a couple of times per second, so sounds like your car. I can't remember if it has always been the same.

• Like 1

Ok thanks everyone for your response...so it looks like there is no way to turn off passive immobilisation when the ignition is off and car parked up in locked garage. Evora manual is somewhat misleading as its says to cancel the passive immobilisation when ignition is off press the centre disarm fob button. Well it does disarm it for about 30-40 seconds and its then back on again. 

Interestingly, as I've looked in this more there are a number of lotus forums/discussions where the Lotus alarm and locking key fob system seems to be a reoccurring area of confusion and dissatisfaction. I love my Lotus and can live with it but on my other German performance car its either unlocked and disarmed or locked and armed; just two buttons.