Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hinckley motor show 25 September - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hinckley motor show 25 September

Cdm2018

Hi guys 

the group I met up last year at the rainy show was pleasure to spend the day and chat all things lotus

I learned an awful lot and was great way to pass the day

hopefully see any of the group this Sunday ? I will ask the marshals if I can be parked up with you guys if possible ?
clive in red Evora   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be 3 or 4 of us at least. I remember your car well - was a good chat.

Think we are aiming for the same car park, but we're not that organised yet to have a plan. 😀😀.

Tony

3 hours ago, Tony D said:

There should be 3 or 4 of us at least. I remember your car well - was a good chat.

Think we are aiming for the same car park, but we're not that organised yet to have a plan. 😀😀.

Tony

Ok Tony 

I will aim to ask if I can park at the church walk car park where we located last year if you ask the same we might get grouped together ?