Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Panasonic TV up the spout? - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Panasonic TV up the spout?

Bibs

Anyone know anything about TVs?

TX-55AX630B

It keeps cycling back to the apps screen every 15 seconds. I've done a factory (shipping) reset and it's the same but now I can't select any other inputs and it's defaulted to analogue TV (which obvs we don't use) which now cycles every 15 seconds. It's hooked up to a Sky Q box, XBox S and Bose Lifestyle audio system but I can't imagine they'll be affecting it. 

It was fine yesterday, nothings happened that I'm aware of but it's basically useless now, seems a shame to bin it when I'm thinking this must be a software issue. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

The Panasonics really suffer with dry joints on the power supply boards which cause them to power cycle. You any good with a soldering iron.

Only here once

Has it had a software update, had a problem with a TV after a software update, had to disconnect all external inputs and internet and run the TV with just analogue TV until the manufacturer fixed a software glitch a couple of days later, the TV was under warranty with Costco and their concierge service had had a lot of calls with the same problems, hope it is something like this and easily resolved