Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alpine INE-W920R Upgrade - Apple CarPlay - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Alpine INE-W920R Upgrade - Apple CarPlay

Go to solution Solved by Harey,

On 20/01/2023 at 17:49, grog said:

Hi Bruss.

The control box basically just takes 12v and supplies the camera 5v then takes the camera feed and outputs it on the 5/6 pin connector.

If the pioneer has a power feed for reversing cameras you can take the box out, otherwise you'll need it.

@grog I've installed a Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB but I get no picture at all (switches to rev camera input and displays parking lines - but black screen). From what you say above it should work then? Technology Electronic device Electronics Electronics accessory

Does the control box not receive the camera feed on the 5/6 pin connector and then send it to the HU via the yellow RCA socket marked V OUT ?

I understand that the camera is NTSC (have tried all formats though!)?

Am about to lash up a bullet camera I have to hand and try it with another Pioneer HU so as to have a known good test unit.