Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Virginia Water Sep 9th - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Virginia Water Sep 9th

jon.hand

Anyone meeting up for the Virginia Water meet this Sunday (9-9-07). I went last year & there was some really impressive cars there. It would be nice to see a few esprits there.

If so i believe its best to get there early around the 10.30 mark, I believe it goes on till about 3 ish?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/calendar/event.asp?i=2310

I am trying to arrange things, so I can get there early, but at the latest I should make it by 12ish

GT3-jonny

Edited by Paul C

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to go as VW is only just up the road from me and I have finally got the car running.

Trouble is I am flying to Greece on Sunday so can't make it <_<

Hilly

1981 S3 4.2 V8 6 speed (The Mutant)

Mutant V8 Conversion Thread

Knowledge is power .................... apparently.

Just come back - had to leave early (10.45) as had to be elsewhere.

A magnificent collection with Lambo's Ferrari's (inc. a mint Enzo) , Nobels, Ultimas, Atoms and lots of Elises etc. Some of the cars had even come from Continental Europe. I travelled 1.2 miles :lol:

Wish I'd taken a camera with me :crybaby:

Met up with Fishy for a quick chat

Bazza

It was back in 2004, Feb I think.

When we parked up in Horseguards (last pic) the Police were dispatched to break us up. When they arrived the told us what heinous crimes we had committed (!) then asked to see how good the pics had turned out :whistle: Driving around Piccadilly Circus, I guess that we ended up in a thousand tourist pictures :harhar:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.