Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2022 NI events - Page 3 - Topics - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2022 NI events

RP420

Hi Ryan,

Don't worry about me, I might get a run over but I've just bought a new jet ski today and I'm currently on the ferry with it on the trailer so I'm really keen to use it as much as time and work will allow before I'm away on holiday next weekend. 

Thanks 

Michael 

Hi Michael

Thanks for your note. Enjoy the jetski! (and still hoping we might see you on Sunday 🙂

Cheers

Ryan

• Like 1

Great news Keith - thanks for letting me know.

@1973 JPS Richard - apologies - just realised I didn't respond to you previously.  Thanks for the update and hope you might be able to make it.

Bibs has very kindly paid for a couple of logo banners (TLF logo and Lotus logo) which we can use to mark out our Lotus section in the display area.

Gareth and I are meeting/departing from The Temple garage at 8.15 on Sunday morning to head down.  Keith - you are welcome to join us there too if that suits, or alternatively we can meet you at Bishopscourt.  Same of course applies to Michael, Richard and Andy if any of you are able to make it along.

Fingers crossed for decent weather - current forecast is at least dry!

Looking forward to a good day.

Ryan

Sorry guys, not a chance I'll make the Temple for 8.15.  I'll struggle to get a teenager out of bed and leave Ballymena for that time. Hope the roads are clear on Sunday morning.

• Like 1

I'd be interested in a track day. However not this year. I need toe links and a baffled sump first and among a load of other stuff, that's a winter project. When tax and insurance runs out I'll sorn it for a while.

Like Ryan, I have never even seen the top / back of the track before. I thought it was really strange they let us out without as much as a sighting lap. A couple of low crests too that are high enough in a lotus! 

Or is that just my excuse for coming off the turn onto the back straight... backwards. 

Thanks for organising Ryan. Sunburnt. 

• Like 1

@RP420Regarding a track day - just the two of us interested this year. Contacted Roy at Bishopscourt in the hope we could join in with others, he couldn't give me dates as he's busy setting up for tomorrow's event. I'll phone him next week again and be in touch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy

Thanks very much for joining the group! 

I'm afraid @KeithK and I met for a great afternoon at Bishopscourt on Tuesday afternoon this week. We definitely hope to do it again but likely next year before we organise it again.  I had never been to Bishopscourt before Supercar Sunday but must say I really like the track. 

From my own point of view, I have been lucky to take my car on track 3 times in the last month and want to give the tyres and brakes a rest after that 😬!

I do hope to organise another run out for the group sometime in the early autumn. 

@Cooper on here also has an Emira on order and is also looking forward to getting it in the autumn. 

Hope you can join us at the autumn run out. 

Ryan

• 7 months later...

Merging all the 2022 event listings under this topic and locking it.

New topic created for 2023 posts.  Please follow this 2023 events topic and post 2023 updates to that topic

• Like 1