Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
the 2nd International Esprit Meeting - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

the 2nd International Esprit Meeting

Tocus

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 29/03/2023 at 17:21, plumdeplakmuis said:

Hi Bauke, whereabout will you organise it? (Suitable location for a racecar?)

we must have your race esprit S1 at the meeting, that would be great!

there are coming a lot of more esprit S1 cars, so that would be great,

the meeting will be in Dalfsen, (i need to go to the location, to check everything, that there is enough space)

Greetings Tocus,

and how about the UK people? who will come over???????? i could help you by finding the right hotel and so on...

• Gold FFM

Hi Tocus

I like the idea of attending…. particularly if there will be a group heading out from the UK.

When there is some more information about the event then I’ll make a decision 🙂👍

On 05/04/2023 at 22:28, grayp77 said:

Hi Tocus

I like the idea of attending…. particularly if there will be a group heading out from the UK.

When there is some more information about the event then I’ll make a decision 🙂👍

i really hope, that there is a group comming over from the UK to the Netherlands, i can show you how "big" the first event was,

i should say, set up a group of esprit owners who wants to come over,

greetings Tocus

• Like 1

On 11/04/2023 at 01:02, Alistair Enser said:

I will be away on holiday at the time and am still finishing my Esprit build, but maybe next year . Best of luck 

Thanks, next year also a esprit meeting, but first this second edition! 2023...

• 2 months later...
2ND INTERNATIONAL ESPRIT MEETING

please be welcome, and hope we can get a lot of esprits together this day!

for you UK guys, there is a big hotel nearby where you could stay for the night (before and after)
i can help you if you need any help by searching for a right hotel to stay for 1 or 2 nights,

all info (also in english and german) and for sign up:

IMG_20220717_103836.jpg

IMG_20220717_103901.jpg

IMG_20220717_104041.jpg

• Like 2

We are probably coming to the Netherlands (Tilburg) on Sunday evening, returning to the UK Monday evening - for my daughter for a hockey trial. There's a big national hockey tournament occurring at our club 26/27 August - which my daughter could be in.

Will have a discussion with my wife re me coming over in my Esprit Saturday or early Sunday morning , and her driving (oh oh!!!) over Sunday evening.

On 01/07/2023 at 18:21, ChrisJ said:

We are probably coming to the Netherlands (Tilburg) on Sunday evening, returning to the UK Monday evening - for my daughter for a hockey trial. There's a big national hockey tournament occurring at our club 26/27 August - which my daughter could be in.

Will have a discussion with my wife re me coming over in my Esprit Saturday or early Sunday morning , and her driving (oh oh!!!) over Sunday evening.

I hope you will come over to this great event,

and i also hope that there will be more esprit owners from the UK!!

its a cheap great event, from S1 till 2002 Esprit V8 everybody is welcome,

there are also coming 2 Essex esprits both real LHD cars, (i hope more Essex cars will come over from the UK)

also JPS is welcome, everybody is welcome, i am looking forward to it,

• 1 month later...
LAST OPPORTUNITY TO SIGN UP!

(Registration closes 20/8/2023 18:00)

here is all the info you need:

and click on: "Registration form"