Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Anyone come from an Atom to Exige? - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Anyone come from an Atom to Exige?

CM96

Hi Guys,

Thinking of switching up later in the year and changing from Exige 420 to an Atom 4, preferably with a sequential box. Originally put a deposit down on the Atom a few years back so need to decide whether to stick or twist. 

Went out in an Atom 4 with a sequential box recently and was blown away by it, so light and insanely fast. Admittedly the sensation of speed is a lot higher when you can see the track and have the flies hitting your helmet. Also had a passenger ride last year in Spa in an Atom 4, only car my neck has ever ached from after!

My current use of the car is pretty much just for TD's throughout the year. Don't get much enjoyment from it on the road, crap roads locally etc etc. So not worried about having to trailer the Atom.

Have heard a lot from Atom owners, seems the majority originally came from a Lotus of some description at one point. Interested to hear if anyone has gone the other way round, or if anyone owns both and has an opinion. Specifically with an Atom 4 would be great. 

Cheers. 

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Great info here.

I’ve just sold the 410 and having also had a Caterham I’m thinking about getting an Atom or Nomad.

I’ve not phoned the factory yet but I’m guessing the waiting list will be in years rather than weeks.

Used prices seem to be all over the place in what is a limited market so maybe time to do a bit of homework…..