Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Event Cars and Cuppas Sunday 23/4 at Greendale farm shop, Exeter. - UK - South West England - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New Event Cars and Cuppas Sunday 23/4 at Greendale farm shop, Exeter.

On SWLC facebook page they are going to this new event held east of Exeter at Greendale - think that is where the covid jabs have been going on. Seems to be £3 per car.. to be is the display, but suppose nothing to stop anyone just parking in the farm shop car park and saving £3? 

See from their page they have been in to see Hendy Performance.

They also say - 

Our events will be on the third Sunday of every month where we will be inviting all petrolheads to Greendale Farm for a morning of cars, cuppas and conversations

@mayevora ?

• Like 2

SWLC are taking their GT430 and have confirmed that Hendy should be there.

Bought my £3 ticket.

• Gold FFM

I went there for the first time only this week. They definitely do a fine brekki 👍😊

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Good to see you chaps...and some nice cars to gawp at.  Also good to get the latest Emira/Eletra news from Lloyd.  Don't think James showed up - at least I didn't see him - so I still have his lamp.  But won't be doing it again.  Ordered my coffee and bap at 10:26 it said on the till roll...and then stood there looking at the espresso machine for 15 mins before the coffee appeared and then another 15 mins before the bap arrived.  Boring.......

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Was surprised how busy it was, the farm shop car park was almost full as well, so loads of folks getting drinks/snacks etc. Plus a load of Astons for breakfast.

Think re:fuel had similar issues at their early events. Will see what the feedback is like on their facebook page and to see if they can get better. Suppose main issue is the drinks ordering / collection, was a bit chaotic as some of the queue was waiting to order and others waiting for what they had ordered. Could also do with some more room,.

But good to chat to a range of owners of various cars(+bike) - including the Emira owner who only got his car on Friday.

I was last Lotus to leave, and did not see SWLC either.

• 2 weeks later...

Although their next event is still being planned, their FB page says...

At our next event you’ll see;
Even more cars ☑️ 
More trade stands ☑️
Outside catering ☑️
Prizes ☑️

The outside/extra catering is certainly needed, have no idea how they will get more cars (and catering and stands) in the space they have available.