Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Seneca Blue Emira / Road Trip - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Seneca Blue Emira / Road Trip

Cooper

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Good round-up. Any other niggles yet (other than boot closing)?

• Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

Hey Andy,

Nice video, you're a lucky boy! I'm still driving and enjoying your old Evora, which has become part of the family over the past four and a bit years. I would like to get an Emira down the line though. How do you find it compared to the Evora? Obviously there's 14 years between them, so would expect a fair amount of improvements!

Pat

• Like 1

Fantastic Pat!  'Our' LE Evora was the gateway drug, what a great car.  Good news is that same DNA especially in the steering department is carried right through to the Emira.  Now that lotus are getting the likes of door panels manufactured by Eissmann you can see the step up in what I'd call an engineered finish over the hand finished Evora interior.  Although I have to say I miss those Recaros, some of the best seats ever to grace my behind!

• Like 1