Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Worcestershire/Herefordshire/Gloucestershire Much Marcle Meet? - UK - Worcestershire - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Worcestershire/Herefordshire/Gloucestershire Much Marcle Meet?

RobinB5

• Gold FFM

It's been a while, so I'd like to propose a meet at the The Walwyn Arms at Much Marcle on Saturday 3rd June at 1230. 

A chat in the car park then on into the pub for lunch?

For the cider lovers amongst you a visit just up the road to Westons Cider after lunch might be fun.

Any of you of up for this? Anyone want to recommend a different date?

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That sounds like an excellent idea. My car just went in for a service, but assuming that I have it back by then, I’m in. I’ll gee it along.

Thanks, Robin. Brilliant idea.

Looking forward to it 😊

• Love 1

Sudders and Dany

Totally we can. You spoken to Barry? I know a guy with an Evora - I’ll speak to him. But ideally, just us so we can geek out. 

• Haha 2

Sudders and Dany

• Gold FFM

Have messaged @Barrykearley who might be able to make it. Also messaged Callum (now a proud Evora owner after he sold his Esprit S2), Chris with his S4s,@dr_jayhart with his gorgeous dry sump and @PAUL GURNEY who I can only assume has his green S4 back on the road by now ;)

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

She’s on the drive after the first rinse now. I’m hoping the battery isn’t knackered - but it’s on chargeIMG_9970.jpeg.59070bda4cd4541892665a425483db55.jpeg 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only here once

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to it

• Love 1

Sudders and Dany

Awesome fun TLF meet up; we need to do more.

My, those books sure do look like interesting reads... 😆

• Haha 2

Sudders and Dany