Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
NI Group members listing thread - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

NI Group members listing thread

RP420

All

The forum functionality has changed and I can't see who is a member of the NI Group anymore.  Instead, I am creating this thread with a list of all members that I know of, and the list can be added to as new members join.

@RP420   Ryan

@blindside   Jimmy

@Cooper   Andy

@AR13 MEO   Gareth

@KeithK   Keith

@5pence   Spencer

@Tris...   Tris

@SSurpal   Susheel

@1973 JPS   Richard

@Mike150   Mike

@Alastair_M   Alastair

@AndyW-VX   Andy

@CooperLotus   Neil

@Chris28    Chris

@R400DVA   Craig

@desmondf   Desmond

Hope I haven't missed anyone.  Please don't hesitate to suggest if I have!

Please also let anyone else you know of with a Lotus (or with an interest in Lotus) and encourage them to join!

Ryan

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Also - please "follow" the NI Group page, to make sure you are notified of all events.  See blue button at top right of main "UK - Northern Ireland" page.

image.png.4e00cdfe3497c18b0feeb84a93eda2cd.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@MBRC150

Hi Martin

Thanks very much for joining the NI Group! It's great to have you join us and I hope we get to meet soon. 

I do hope to organise one more NI event before the winter sets in (although this weekend's weather would suggest that ship has sailed...).

That's a fantastic picture of your Elise! I think there are 8 other Elise in our group so far.

Looking forward to meeting you soon. 

Ryan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi @Honcho

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the NI Group and congratulations on your new Emira - looks fantastic and we have a few other Emira owners in the NI Group too.

I will be organising some meet ups over the spring/summer/autumn - will likely get some dates organised and published in early March so keep an eye on this forum over the next few weeks. 

Look forward to meeting you and your Emira soon! 

Ryan

38 minutes ago, RP420 said:

Hi @Honcho

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the NI Group and congratulations on your new Emira - looks fantastic and we have a few other Emira owners in the NI Group too.

I will be organising some meet ups over the spring/summer/autumn - will likely get some dates organised and published in early March so keep an eye on this forum over the next few weeks. 

Look forward to meeting you and your Emira soon! 

Ryan

Hi Ryan, thanks! Looking forward to future meet-up’s

• 1 month later...

@Keith B

Hi Keith

Many thanks for your post and the new Emira looks fantastic!

Hoping to get some events organised soon now that the weather is (supposed to be) improving...!

Cheers

Ryan

Important Information

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalized ads or content, and analyze our traffic. By clicking " I Accept ", you consent to our use of cookies. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.