Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Sunday 2023 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Sunday 2023

RP420

@RP420 @blindside @Cooper   @AR13 MEO   @KeithK   @5pence   @Tris...   @SSurpal   @1973 JPS   @Mike150   @Alastair_M   @AndyW-VX   @CooperLotus   @Chris28    @R400DVA   @desmondf 

All NI Group TLFers

The Air Ambulance fundraiser event Supercar Saturday & Sunday 2023 is fast approaching.  It will be held on the weekend of Saturday 29th (NW200 pits at Portstewart) and Sunday 30th July (Bishopscourt racing circuit, Downpatrick).

Full details and booking links are at https://airambulanceni.org/supercar-extravaganza/

I have already booked my tickets to both the Saturday and the Sunday events, but they are ticketed separately so you only need to buy a ticket for the event you want to attend.

@KeithK, @AR13 MEO, @Cooper and I really enjoyed the Sunday event in 2022, and the weather was particularly kind last year.

I hope many of you can make it along to this event and have an enjoyable Lotus day, as well as supporting a local charity.

Please post on this thread if you are planning to go so that we can all know who will be there.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Ryan

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Ryan I'll be up the North Coast over these dates this yr :(

Gutted I'll miss it.

thanks for all the updates and keeping N.Ireland Lotus alive really appreciate it.

Thanks 

Craig 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Hi Ryan,

I’ll be in a Porsche on the Saturday. Not sure yet whether I can make the Sunday event @ Bishopscourt, but if I can attend will bring the GT430.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just bought my tickets for both days. Hopefully I'm able to go, any plans to have the Lotus gang grouped together like last year?

Edited by Chris28

Hi Chris

Great news that your are coming to both days and I look forward to meeting! 

Jimmy @blindside and I are definitely bringing cars on Saturday and Craig @R400DVA is coming along as a visitor. 

Andy @Cooper, Matt (@KeithK's son), myself and possibly Jimmy will be at the Bishopscourt event too.

Is your ticket on Sunday for the Paddock? That's the bit in the middle of the track. If so, I am trying to arrange that all Lotus in the Paddock are grouped together.

Fingers crossed for better weather than this weekend. Look forward to meeting next week! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, RP420 said:

Is your ticket on Sunday for the Paddock? That's the bit in the middle of the track. If so, I am trying to arrange that all Lotus in the Paddock are grouped together.

My tickets says Display Car Registration? It doesn’t mention the paddock. Though if we where grouped together, would be great.

Hi Chris

My ticket says Display Car Registration too.  You should have received (or maybe will receive next week) an email from Colleen Milligan at AANI advising, among other things, your "designated parking area" at Bishopscourt.  If your designated parking area is "Paddock", then you are in the centre of the track and we will try to get all the Lotus together.

@Cooper @Chris28 @Barry McFall

Andy, Chris, Barry

Jimmy @blindside and I are meeting at 08:10 at Dunsilly Park & Ride next Saturday morning and heading up to the NW Pits from there.

If any of you are available, you are very welcome to join us.  We will be leaving at 08:15 latest, so if you are late, you will no doubt catch up with us! 😁

Hope to see you then.

• Like 2

Hi Barry

Short answer - yes. 

Andy C, Chris, Matt and I are definitely going.

Andy W - are you going on Sunday too? 

Barry - hope you can make it on Sunday? 

On 23/07/2023 at 12:16, RP420 said:

@Cooper @Chris28 @Barry McFall

Andy, Chris, Barry

Jimmy @blindside and I are meeting at 08:10 at Dunsilly Park & Ride next Saturday morning and heading up to the NW Pits from there.

If any of you are available, you are very welcome to join us.  We will be leaving at 08:15 latest, so if you are late, you will no doubt catch up with us! 😁

Hope to see you then.

I can meet you guys at Dunsilly on Saturday morning also.

And I got confirmation email that I'm in the paddock on Sunday. It mentions we can get a run out on the track which is pretty cool!

• Like 2

Hi Barry

I'm leaving from between Lisburn and Carryduff at around the same time on Sunday.  Do you want to meet at the Maxol station in the centre of Saintfield at say 08:10?

Andy C/Andy W/Chris/Matt - happy to meet with you too if it suits.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all on Saturday and/or Sunday.

Thanks Jimmy!! 

Great day at the North Coast with Andy, Chris and Jimmy. 

Looking forward to another good day at Bishopscourt tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalized ads or content, and analyze our traffic. By clicking " I Accept ", you consent to our use of cookies. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.