Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Azure blue S4s - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Azure blue S4s

simonf

I know that everybody from Norwich on this forum has seen this one, and its a bit obvious, but i am surprised that the owner is not in touch :whistle:

There is an Azure blue S4S with OZ wheels parked up on Koblensk Avenue - if its yours get in touch :harhar:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that everybody from Norwich on this forum has seen this one, and its a bit obvious, but i am surprised that the owner is not in touch :)

There is an Azure blue S4S with OZ wheels parked up on Koblensk Avenue - if its yours get in touch :)

Hi,

Popped over to simonf tonight to talk all things Esprit! On the way home saw the Blue S4s in the self storage depot on Riverside. This car has been there a while now, since the place opened, but who is the owner? Are they on this forum?

Owen

I have some already and will pop down later today to have a look.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Fear not fellas... I have a cunning plan!

We've now got some LEF 'you've been spotted' business cards. I'll bring some along to our meet next week :animier:

Cool - what a great idea - any chance of some being sent?

Iain

Fear not fellas... I have a cunning plan!

We've now got some LEF 'you've been spotted' business cards. I'll bring some along to our meet next week :animier:

Here James,

You couldn't bring some with you on Tuesday could you?

Hi,

Popped over to simonf tonight to talk all things Esprit! On the way home saw the Blue S4s in the self storage depot on Riverside. This car has been there a while now, since the place opened, but who is the owner? Are they on this forum?

Owen

Hi Owen,

Really surprised this owner hasn't got in tough - I know he/she must be a lotus nut coz his/her car was definately at the Lotus open day - you couldn't miss it with a bond plate like that one!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Tentenths

Was I not supposed to throw those out when I cleared the car out ? :thumbup:

Ahh - the famous manningtree esprit time share does have it's advantages then - you only have to wash it and hoover it half of the time! :blink:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Ahh - the famous manningtree esprit time share does have it's advantages then - you only have to wash it and hoover it half of the time! :getmecoat:

Please explain this strange term "wash it and hoover it".

I know of no such term in connection with car ownership.

• 2 weeks later...
Please explain this strange term "wash it and hoover it".

I know of no such term in connection with car ownership.

:wacko:

It wouldn't be so funny if it were n't true!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I spend more time cleaning it than I do driving it!! :wacko:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I spend more time cleaning it than I do driving it!! :wacko:

Yeah me too! In fact I spend SO much time in the garage cleaning the esprit I have come to the conclusion that i must really hate my wife! :hrhr:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Hi,

I will pop into the Big Yellow Storage Box tomorrow to had over a spotted card. Hopefully we will find out once and for all who owns this car and whether they are interested in our meets. This is unless someone as beaten me to it? Simon? :)

Owen.

Hi,

I went to go and pop in the Big Yellow Storage Box in Norwich where the blue S4s has been parked for a while, to give a spotted card to the staff, and it's gone! :)

I didn't go in as it looks like the owner had collected it, I will keep an eye out for when it's there again, as it does appear there quite often so when he collects it again, they can hand him the card.

It's been there for ages and would have to disappear just as I want to hand in the card!

Owen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Noticed today the famous mystery blue S4s is back at the Yellow storage box on riverside. Popped in to leave a card but the place is shut today. Obviously the owner is not about at the moment otherwise the car wouldn't be there, but if I or any AEG member leaves a card perhaps the owner will get in contact. Would be nice for them to introduce themselves being's we see the car so much.

Owen

Edited by OwenGT3

It's been there for about 2 weeks now.

I have some cars so i will pop one under the windscreen wiper and hope it does nt rain!! Mind you with how bad the door seals in general are, i might be possible to tease it through to the cock pit!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!