Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Finalise your Lotus Eletre Order Email - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Finalise your Lotus Eletre Order Email

Richardbz

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
52 minutes ago, Richardbz said:

Finally today i received the complete pruchase email, asking me to choose payment method and part ex etc.  it says handing  the car to be within 2-4 wks, anyone else know what stage is this, is my car already in UK?  thanks in advance!

Our cars might be on the same slow boat from China, as I've had the same email. I've been told today, it is expected to be in docks on October 10th

• Like 1

So in the email, it states:

You’ll need these details to finish checking out:

- The vehicle you’re trading in
- Outstanding finance on the car you’re trading in, if you have any

- Your private registration number, if you have one

Out of interest, I spoke to Lotus Customer Services today, reference items listed above in red, as that maybe a easier way of me dealing with my current car. The finance team seem to be based out of Manchester and clearly outsourced from Lotus, however, in speaking about the said items above, that said it's been made clear to them that they don't allow trade ins and won't clear finances elsewhere 🙄

It seems marketing teams are sending out things incorrectly or someone is not talking to each other....it all felt rather confusing today on the phone. 

I received that e mail two weeks ago and my car is now at B & C. However, Lotus still have not invoiced me so I still have a week to ten days to wait.

They told me the trade in doesn't work so I am trying Carwow or Motorway.