Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Urgent Help! - Wishbone top studs for S3 1981 Esprit - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Urgent Help! - Wishbone top studs for S3 1981 Esprit

skiing

• Gold FFM

Hi all, huge favour to ask and maybe a long shot but does anyone happen to have one or two of the studs which go through the front top wishbones for an Esprit s3 1981 - They failed to arrive in our parts order and we were hoping to get the car done this weekend - if anyone has any anywhere close-ish to London, I can try and come to get them - you will be rewarded with cash payment / replacement studs / tipple of your choice.... thanks so much in advance

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a shame! I hope you get it sorted and can finish your car as planned.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Thanks Andy, Lotusbits dont have any - if i could arrange a courier pick up today / tomorrow would you be willing to part with them? If so could you PM me you postcode so I can see if it is possible / affordable - thank you so much! Or shall have to get from SJ on Monday - thank you so much - Henry