Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Eletre Deliveries! - Page 3 - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Eletre Deliveries!

jimbobjoe

4 hours ago, C8RKH said:

After "40 years of luck" you just might use it up one day.

Absolutely agree and very conscious of what I do.  We've had more than one tragedy in the family through accidents so its not something I'm delusional about at all (in an "it never happen to me" way).

I'm also a biker so really pressing my luck...

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hats off, it's too much of a risk to me to ride a motorcycle. I'm not a good enough rider and too many absolute dicks on the road for me to let them decide if I live or die lol.

Long may your luck continue to run good.

Edited by Bravo73
  • Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 1 month later...

Just had it confirmed mine is at Silverstone and be ready for collection on Wednesday next week.  Finance company rang me today to go through my clearance (they cleared it three weeks ago and paid £20k deposit two weeks ago).  

Back office is an abomination - but seem lovely people.

We shall see how it goes!  Curious how the camera mirrors will work and if the stereo has any bass.  The demo car sounded incredible.

Countdown starts.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RogEletre said:

Back office is an abomination - but seem lovely people.

Nik at Lotus, from what I understand, is just the only person managing the finances applications coming in and out from the finance house. 

• Like 1

Snowed under by sound of it!  They are all delightful on phone but obviously bombed out with info and this Dealer/Lotus/Finance new way of buying cars triangle simply doesn’t work!

• Like 1

Yup, they were 3 months ago when I took delivery of mine (to which they openly admitted). There is a lot of things they are doing for the first time at real scale, but I have every confidence that processes and systems will mature. The dealers for instance, could do with more direct access to information, deliveries etc, therefore taking pressure off HQ....and if the online experience was complete and fully customer manageable, again resources could be used more wisely....it's the glue bringing it all together is not quite in place atm

• Like 2

It is an odd way of doing things, never before have I been asked to deal directly with the company to buy a car. It sort of leaves the dealer out of the loop and not someone you can complain to when things aren’t right. I wonder is it a similar approach when buying from Polestar?

• Like 1

Currently driving an i4M50