Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit S1-S3 Fitted Car Cover *Free* - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit S1-S3 Fitted Car Cover *Free*

lotusforsale.com

Covercraft fitted car cover suitable for any of the G variant Esprits. Free to anyone who may find an use for it, you just need to pay the postage

This cover was given to me around 10 years ago by a former Esprit Owner who had kept his Esprit protected by this cover in a car storage barn for several years before he sold it. Over the years the surface of the cover picked up some superficial staining from water leaks in the barn but the lower surface in contact with the vehicle remained fine. Its done an excellent job protecting my car since I picked it up.

I’ve stored my S3 in our garage using this cover for the last 10 years but have recently got a new cover so I no longer need this one.

I’ve (or rather my wife has) repaired some parts of the cover using material from Covercraft and there are some areas where the cover is a little thin but no rips or tears so hopefully it should give a new owner a few more years of good service before being retired.

The post Esprit S1-S3 Fitted Car Cover *Free* appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic