Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gt410 sport komotec 475 upgrade - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Gt410 sport komotec 475 upgrade

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

its slightly louder above 5k rpm and the induction noise is different but only if you really listen for it, I'd say it sounds almost the same overall.

I spoke to another owner who had upgraded before i bought mine and had the same results I had.

On 17/01/2024 at 13:31, Victor Manuel Dominguez Rivas said:

Thank you . Does it change the sound? I have seen some videos on youtube and It seems it does. 

It will change the sound as you replacing the headers and the two pre-cats, with new, more open headers and a single sports cat. It won't be ASBO silly though.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

Correct, it doesn't make it much louder, maybe a little as you would expect with a free-er flowing exhaust system.  Most of the noise control, or lack of, is done at the silencer.

Dave

• Thanks 1

And probably some lovely little cackles and coughs on the over run when slowing down.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.