Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Having very Bad experience whit 2Bular web (Jim Valentine) exaust purchase - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Having very Bad experience whit 2Bular web (Jim Valentine) exaust purchase

Hello everyone, on February 15th I bought a 2bular exhaust from Jim Valentine, but until today I have not received anything only many excuses and many stratagems to waste time including the last one on March 5th he sent me the courier tracking link but until today the tracking is stuck at the "booked online" status,  moreover, before buying, Jim answered emails day and night, but after paying he disappeared, he responds very few times after many reminder emails 

I wanted to know if anyone had the same bad experience because to this day I don't know if they will ever ship the exhaust, obviously I have all the evidence of all this
What do you say?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Jim can be hit and miss on the comms but I have never heard him "scamming" anyone.

His products are excellent. His comms are shite.

Keep at him.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Jim can be hit and miss on the comms but I have never heard him "scamming" anyone.

His products are excellent. His comms are shite.

Keep at him.

I hope is only bad comms 

Sods law.

Remember he is chief designer, welder, parts buyer, customer service, finance, etc, officer all rolled into one.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 09/03/2024 at 07:16, C8RKH said:

Sods law.

Remember he is chief designer, welder, parts buyer, customer service, finance, etc, officer all rolled into one.

Yes now i know,  today he wrote me and told me he have no time to answer all emails, so problem solved and parcel collected, 

• Like 1

Glad you got a +ve outcome @FABIO G. When it arrives, you will see it is a work of art!

The small print.

On 08/03/2024 at 17:03, FABIO G said:

Hello everyone, on February 15th I bought a 2bular exhaust from Jim Valentine, but until today I have not received anything only many excuses and many stratagems to waste time including the last one on March 5th he sent me the courier tracking link but until today the tracking is stuck at the "booked online" status,  moreover, before buying, Jim answered emails day and night, but after paying he disappeared, he responds very few times after many reminder emails 

I wanted to know if anyone had the same bad experience because to this day I don't know if they will ever ship the exhaust, obviously I have all the evidence of all this
What do you say?

Welcome to Jim at 2Bular, his communication is crap but he is not a scammer and he wears a tartan skirt and eats Haggis and porridge and drinks whisky and his exhaust are brilliant. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvoraBob said:

Welcome to Jim at 2Bular, his communication is crap but he is not a scammer and he wears a tartan skirt and eats Haggis and porridge and drinks whisky and his exhaust are brilliant. 

🤣 ok ok got it problem solved

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Theshur said:

So, you finally got the exhaust @FABIO G
I'm thinking of ordering a 76mm Engine Power kit.

Yes , sorry for no update the post before,i  got the exhaust (76mm )very wonderful sound  im very happy Jim is the best 😁

Just now, Theshur said:

Great! It was easy to install and perfect fitting?

I didn't assemble it but a garage that does work on Lotus cars, 1 hour of work, and now with this sound it really looks like another very fun and exciting car, a very useful expense