Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A Couple of Elites in need of rescue! - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

A Couple of Elites in need of rescue!

These look like they need a loving home:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176326682692

and

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176326693694

Edited by Slotus

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I like how, in the advert for the red car, the seller waxes lyrically about how good the car is before dropping at the end, "Needs complete restoration." 😁

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

I think they're AI generated descriptions... for the lazy who can't be bothered to type something themselves!

It always so sad to see what a state these cars can get in, the wedge elite is such an amazing looking car, and the elite 501 was my first Lotus.

Can't imagine how much one could spend getting them back on the road.

I think classic cars should be "Listed" - like important buildings are - such that it would be a criminal offence to let them fall in to ruin! ... if folk can't afford to look after them, they shouldn't have them.

• Like 1