Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Anyone on Facebook? - Page 7 - Technology & Gaming - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Anyone on Facebook?

Iain

• Gold FFM

And the problem is?

Aah, I see. The pic of the guy with no shirt on.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well I finally succumbed. Roger Harris of Coffs Harbour will find me.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

facebook.com/camvanderhorst

Opinions are like arseholes, no one wants to hear it, and you probably shouldn't post it on Facebook.

Edited by Camshaft

facebook.com/camvanderhorst

Opinions are like arseholes, no one wants to hear it, and you probably shouldn't post it on Facebook.

Out of curiosity I had a look at your page, can't see an opinion, just curious.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Out of curiosity I had a look at your page, can't see an opinion, just curious.

I linked to my Facebook page. Then I made a quote about people getting butthurt on Facebook. They weren't necessarily related.

Edited by Camshaft

I must agree about opinions on public forums, you're asking to get shot down. But you did inspire me to check my own page, just in case you were referring to me, but I think I'm guilt free.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• 2 months later...

I'm on Facebook now but the last thing I do is search out old peeps I once knew.  I find the past to be a good place to be from and no need to go backwards...

Lots of Lotus/Car talk for me.

I think it's fast enough…maybe

I'm on there but I am selective over who I friend. Am happy to friend all you guys but you may need to tell me your TLF name when you send the request so I know it's you!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27949674

Amazing! Since when did using half of the UK front line Police force to stop teenagers calling each other names on facebook be a good idea? Even the Police don't know when it became illegal according to that article but still they're dedicating what sounds like hundreds of millions of pounds of resources at it. :huh:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...