Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2024 NI Group Events - Page 3 - Topics - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2024 NI Group Events

RP420

14 minutes ago, Chris28 said:

I’ll know very shortly if I’m able to attend. 👍

Would be fantastic if you could make it Chris! 

Stena Plus lounge.... its like PCGB in here :P

I'm still TBC, will probably be a fairly last minute booking if I do, so hoping there's still spaces when/if I do.

Its an absolutely epic circuit, you can get some dramatic photography coming over a crest with the Irish Sea in the background!

Had to Google PCGB, but I get it now! 

Hope you will be able to make it Andy.

Dave at Opentrack (hello@opentrack.co.uk) was able to let me know how many spaces were left, so keep in touch with him re availability. 

R

• Haha 1

On 24/08/2024 at 13:01, Cooper said:

Stena Plus lounge.... its like PCGB in here :P

I'm still TBC, will probably be a fairly last minute booking if I do, so hoping there's still spaces when/if I do.

Its an absolutely epic circuit, you can get some dramatic photography coming over a crest with the Irish Sea in the background!

I had google PCGB as well. 😂 

• Gold FFM

PCGB is like the cars easy to knock but hard to beat! 😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, blindside said:

PCGB is like the cars easy to knock but hard to beat! 😉

season 6 friends GIF

Thats me booked in!

I'm gonna ask a mate if he wants to come as well. If he does I'll probably change to the earlier ferry on Friday afternoon. More time for beer! 🍻

• Haha 2

Hi Chris

That's brilliant news that you are joining the trip!

Is it Jamie that might come along with you? I'm also going to see if Jonny wants to tag along too.

Saw your post on Instagram about your run last night - fantastic night for it!

Hope to see you on Friday night next week and definitely in mid-Oct. 

Cheers

Ryan

1 hour ago, RP420 said:

Hi Chris

That's brilliant news that you are joining the trip!

Is it Jamie that might come along with you? I'm also going to see if Jonny wants to tag along too.

Saw your post on Instagram about your run last night - fantastic night for it!

Hope to see you on Friday night next week and definitely in mid-Oct. 

Cheers

Ryan

Yeah, I’ve asked Jamie. He’s gonna try and get it off.

2 other cars are coming from the RMS forum as well. Craig (Coog) and Grant.

What’s on next Friday? Is that the Blackwater Graphics event?

Would be great to catch up with Jamie again and also to meet Craig and Grant! 

Friday is the run from Corrs Corner hotel car park up the Antrim Coast Road to Carnlough where we will stop for a coffee or perhaps a Guinness Zero.  

Ah ok. I might try and squeeze both in. The Blackwater BBQ starts at 5pm if you wanted to meet somewhere beforehand?

IMG_2313.jpeg

Hi Chris

Let me see how early I can get away from work on Friday. If I can meet you at the Blackwater Graphics event at 5 pm I will. 

Ryan

@blindside Jimmy, @Cooper Andy, @AR13 MEO Gareth, @KeithK Keith, @5pence Spencer, @Tris... Tris, @SSurpal Susheel, @1973 JPS Richard, @Mike150 Mike, @Alastair_M Alastair, @AndyW-VX Andy, @CooperLotus Neil, @Chris28 Chris ,@R400DVA Craig, @desmondf Desmond, @Barry McFall Barry, @MBRC150 Martin, @Honcho [Name TBC!], @Keith B Keith @Wildcard Ben @JackLotusBelfast Jack

All

Final reminder about our planned run tomorrow evening - Friday 6th Sept.

Plan is to meet in the car park of Corrs Corner Hotel at Mallusk (Google map location here)at 6:45pm, leaving 7pm for a run to Larne, Antrim Coast Road to Carnlough and back to Corrs Corner Hotel inland via Broughshane and Ballyclare.

The planned route map is shown on the following link - https://maps.app.goo.gl/aE4CbomSGcBPV9yy8

I had originally thought of stopping at The Londonderry Arms in Carnlough for a coffee, but as the nights are getting darker earlier and Carnlough is only half-way through the drive, I think it would be better to continue the drive while it's still daylight and then stop for a coffee back at Corrs Corner Hotel once we have finished - should be around 8.30/8.45.

@KeithK, @blindside, @Keith B and @JackLotusBelfast have all confirmed they are going.  @Chris28 is a possible, as is @Wildcard.

Look forward to seeing as many as possible of you all tomorrow evening!

Cheers

Ryan

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Thanks for organising the run earlier Ryan. Beautiful late summer evening (at last) with great scenery, great cars and great company! IMG_7353.jpeg.71c6e68907c340f6431fd856e2fa2a35.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks @blindside, @KeithK, @Keith B, @JCC33 and @JackLotusBelfast for the run out tonight - great evening drive and an enjoyable catchup over a Heineken Zero at the Ross Park Hotel at the end of the run. 

Hope everyone got home safely and looking forward to the next event soon.

Cheers

Ryan

20240906_195916 (Medium).jpg

20240906_195926 (Medium).jpg

20240906_202843 (Medium).jpg

20240906_202903 (Medium).jpg

20240906_202908 (Medium).jpg

• Like 2

Important Information

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalized ads or content, and analyze our traffic. By clicking " I Accept ", you consent to our use of cookies. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.