Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Phone mount bracket - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Phone mount bracket

Afternoon all.

Due to get back into an Evora (400 this time) in the next couple of weeks.

In my last Evora I had a hard bracket fitted to the outside of the bezel for the double din stereo, and then a quad lock mount on a ball and cup.

The 400 doesn't have the same dash layout, but I'd like to go down the same route as it doesn't block vents / stereo / controls. However, figured I'd ask the (limited number) masses what they use for mobile mounting.

Open to suggestions. 

Dr Rick

2009 Evora NA in Quartz Silver, black interior, Tech Pack, Sport Pack, 2Bular 3rd cat bypass, Kenwood head unit, black anodised ali bargeboards, GRP Halo rear lights

Been looking for a solution for my Evora.

Best I’ve found is this, but postage costs and probably import tax make it expensive.

https://www.gregsraceparts.com/collections/evora-interior/products/grp-evora-400-410-gt-phone-mount-kit

• Like 1

'....it makes every other roadster look just a little bit cissy...'

• 3 weeks later...

I’ll try to post a photo of mine. I fabricated the bracket and fixed the generic phone holder to it so there’s no need to adapt the phone case itself.  Works a treat. No squeaks or vibrations.  I tried to fabricate it from carbon fibre initially but couldn’t get that to work so the bracket is made from aluminium.

Edit: I seem to have used all my photo capacity and can’t work out how to get photos saved in the cloud to link a URL.  Sorry!

Edited by Phaeton91