Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Should I stay or should I go now - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Should I stay or should I go now

Right here’s my question I have a S4s in black so quite rare. I love it and it makes me smile every time I look at it, but I don’t get to drive it much.
I have just put a deposit on the Emira 2.0 auto to use as my daily, and am thinking about selling the esprit to help finance it. 

A few things, I appreciate that the esprit market is not that great so what price do you think I should put it up for.

If I keep it, the car will become a garage queen and only get driven to meets and shows. I understand this is not great for them any opinions please.

thanks 

47CCC914-D80A-4F32-A6A6-8E79C4F20E70.jpeg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

ALL cars require a periodic run of 30 - 60 minutes. It is said that this should be at least every 2 - 3 weeks, otherwise oil protection is reduced at start up, increasing wear.

If you need to sell the Esprit to finance the Emira, so be it. 🤥

Atwell Haines

'88 Esprit

Succasunna, NJ USA

If you can, keep the Esprit. It's certainly going to do well in terms of value and can be your 'Sunday best' car :D

:wub:

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

The price of Esprits is going in one direction only & its not down, especially the last & most powerful of the four cylinders.

If you can afford it keep it, polish it, show it off & we'll all envy you. 😃

Cheers,

John W