Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Build Sheet by VIN - online tool? - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Build Sheet by VIN - online tool?

atatarak

Is there a portal where we can obtain the car's build sheet as it left the factory with all the options mentioned, by submitting the VIN/chassis number? 

Or is it only available via the dealer?

We're actually the biggest distributor of those, we sell 200+ a year. 

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/products/lotus-certificate-of-provenance

We are also the only place you can buy a CoC from now I believe.

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/products/official-lotus-type-approval-documents

That's the only way to get your build details other than perhaps asking the suppling dealer if they have records of the order, there's no online portal. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I may have to revert to a COP out of sheer curiosity, I went to the dealer today to ask about the build sheet - long story short they could not provide it, and he actually told my something interesting - my car is not a standard Evora S, but a GT350 (2015 MY) which is the last run of the Evora S before the 400 was introduced, and is apparently super rare, he thinks only 20 made world wide - he said it has carbon A-pillars (around the windscreen) and carbon rear hood glass surround piece (over the engine) but both painted black (so I could not see the carbon weave) as is my roof and the big tailgate spoiler and the diffuser. He said another telling sign is that the digital display that shows the gears on the dashboard (IPS) is in ITALIC digits, the normal Evora S has them in normal font not italic. 

Have you guys ever heard of this model?

Never heard of the GT350 but based on info I have found. wow!!!

https://www.facebook.com/BellandColvill/posts/lotus-evora-gt350-limited-edition-no2-built-by-lotus-cars-motorsport-with-full-l/10152570443271231/

Found this too:

Evora GT350

400px-Evora_GT350.jpg

Lotus Evora GT350

The Evora GT350 was a limited run of 6 RHD and 16 LHD Evoras, reworked by Lotus Motorsport in late 2014 and early 2015 from the Evora GTE cars which had been languishing unsold at the companies Hethel HQ since 2012. The reworking included new wishbones and wheels and a return to the standard Evora S drive-train, hence the change in name the GT350.

Of the 6 RHD cars, three were pre-sold to private individuals, whilst the remaining three were offered through the dealer network, with Bell & Colvill, Lotus Newcastle and Christopher Neil each receiving one.[27]

Build numbers and specifications[28]:

No. Exterior Interior RHD/LHD Gearbox Seating
01 Blue Cognac LHD IPS 2+2
02 Blue Cognac RHD IPS 2+2
03 Black & Gold Black RHD IPS 2+0
04 Starlight Black Sports Racer LHD MAN 2+2
05 Solar Yellow Sports Racer RHD IPS 2+0
06 Starlight Black Sports Racer RHD MAN 2+0
07 Sport Yellow Sports Racer LHD MAN 2+0
08 Black & Gold Venom RHD MAN 2+0
09 Carbon Carbon LHD IPS 2+0
10 Black Sports Racer RHD IPS 2+2
11 Aspen White Sports Racer LHD MAN 2+0
12 Aspen White Sports Racer RHD IPS 2+0
13 Military Grey Black/Alcantara RHD IPS 2+0
14 Metallic White Sports Racer LHD IPS 2+0
15 Arctic Silver Black/Alcantara LHD MAN 2+0
16 Arctic Silver Sports Racer LHD IPS 2+0
17 Aspen White Sports Racer LHD IPS 2+0
18 Gold/Red Sports Racer LHD IPS 2+0
19 Black Sports Racer LHD MAN 2+0
20 Motorsport Green Black/Alcantara LHD IPS 2+0

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Wow indeed but my car does not have that rear bumper nor those wheels, I think he was bshitting me 😂 only the VIN check at HQ will tell us the truth, but indeed my cluster gear numbers are italic, are the std Evora S in normal (non italic) font? 
The color of my car is carbon black I think. 

funny enough the pics of the one you shared actually look like it is wearing the GTE-style bodykit that I wanted to put on my car coincidentally in the other post I started about it 🙄🤣 and it looks 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by atatarak

The face book link has some interior shots too.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The GT350 is the GTE. Lotus didn’t want to sell it under the GTE moniker for some reason. They even supplied the GTE decals separately (mine are still in their wrapper!). The OP’s car is not a GT350 / GTE. The GT350/GTE is 4” wider than any other road going Evora.

• Like 1

The interior pics actually look like my car minus the carbon bits on the steering wheel (which may have been added to that car later anyway).

I am convinced mine is a std S 😃 even its colour combo (carbon grey with black pack and black/camel 2 tone interior full leather) is not one of the listed combos in the table you listed above so… 

As pointed out by LOTUSLEFTLOTUS RIGHT, the GT350 was the official name given to the 20 GTE's made by Lotus Motorsport ( the last cars they produced before closure I believe). The link above is to my car, it came with the carbon trim fom the factory. As its a 2+2 its a reasonabley standrd Evora interior, the 2+0 GTE's had carbon fibre trim panels from the B pillar rearwards. No disrespect but your dealer doesnt know what he is talking about. 

• Like 1