Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Kimbers has a new Car - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Kimbers has a new Car

Kimbers

Oh God I am soooooo excited I'm gonna go change my pants. Just sorted a deposit for the guy and our resident Smurf and finger pointer checked out the motor today for me. Here's a quick pic or 2...... :wallbash::realmad::P

So beautiful I cried when I knew it's mine.

MYCAR.jpg

Wingy wingy Alex!!

MyCAR2.jpg

Gonna go strangle the chicken over this pic.

MyCAR3.jpg

So, blah, blah, blah to you all!! :P

:wine::rtfm::popo:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash::realmad::P:wine::rtfm::popo::)

Congratulations Kimbers! ! ! ! ! ! !

. . . now if you let it sit out in the sun long enough, it will fade to just the right colour . . . . :P

Beautiful car! I'm very happy for you, hope you enjoy it to no end!

Best regards,

Your evil archnamesake.

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Never thought I'd see the day - congratulations and post some pictures!!!!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Erm....above? :wallbash:

It's an S4.....oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god :realmad::P:P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Guest Troy Halliday

This is a really clean S4. The interior and exterior are almost flawless. Suspension and steering spot on. Engine bay is very clean. Bushes all round look good, plenty of tread on the tires. Charge cooler not working and pads need changing due an A serice. A couple of minor other bits but definately a good buy. The former owner was a very genuine and pleasent man. We told him all about the site and he said he will be joining up in the future and will be on the look out for a S1 at some point.

Troy, you are a god. thanks mate. please gimme a call on me landline as my mobile has died. I'll pm you it. Or gimme your mobile and I'll call you.

:wallbash::realmad::P:):band::wine::rtfm::popo:

Great news and congratulations. Looks fantastic.

So hooning anytime soon in a southerly direction? :):P

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Hooning galore once Troy is free to do a few minor repairs.

As a bonus, just got a quote on the insurance

Well done Kimbers - you can Esprit Convoy in an Esprit :wallbash:

Yippeeeeeeeeee!

(guess that still leaves me at the back though :realmad: )

Dave.

And about time too :wallbash: Nice car Tony. Welcome to the S4 gang too :realmad:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Wow !!!, I can't believe it Kimbers has an Esprit :wallbash::realmad::P. Car looks really good hope you have fun with it, just remember to get all the wheels pointing in the same direction before you plunge your foot to the floor.

I suppose when Troy's finished you'll then be known as the Pink (sorry Red) Blur .....

Martyn :P

Bloody hell Tony - I thought you'd never get your finger out and actually do it :wallbash:

Well done mate, sounds like a good 'un :realmad: Just remember to update your profile

Don't forget to lend your Pa the keys once Troy's worked his magic on it so he can have a play - and I'm sure we'd all like to see a photo of both Kimbers Snr & Jnr in the Kimbermobile :P

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Go do it Peter. I can't believe the high I'm currently on. it's amazing!!

Now just gotta pay for it....... :crybaby: Suddenly not on such a high! :wallbash: Nah sod it YIPEE!! :realmad: