Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Kimbers has a new Car - Page 5 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Kimbers has a new Car

Kimbers

Wouldn't fit behind there

:no

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and well done, Kimbers. Nice to see you took your time and carefully weighed up the pros and cons of each model before deciding which to buy. Or was it the first one you looked at? :thumbsup:

Looked at an S4 at a local car sales fair yesterday and they do look very nice.

Mucho happy motoring for many years.

I just wonder if you will ever post a question in the technical section or will you just ask your dad what to do?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

CONGRATS!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!! FINALLY!!!... yay! yay!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

I just wonder if you will ever post a question in the technical section or will you just ask your dad what to do?

Troy prob, or even the technical section!! Can't wait to start pointing at things! :thumbsup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

When is the next "Pointiing Seminar" ? I am pretty crap at this.

Mind you. I am pretty good at the, "Ooo What was that?" the "Perplexed, that looks expensive look" and the "F**cking bloody bollox, why me look"

:thumbsup:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I believe the master himself may be taking a course in it.....he even knows how to point upwards! AMAZING! :thumbup:

IMGP2905.jpg

And in this one he points upwards and at himself ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!! :thumbsup:

IMGP2892.jpg

I still haven't got the hang of it!

Meatfactory2.jpg

Bigsi has the same problem

IMGP2910.jpg

Even when I do get it right it's vague and formless "Somewhere over there" Kinda thing. Not at all specific.

MeFactory.jpg

I believe the master himself may be taking a course in it.....he even knows how to point upwards! AMAZING! :)
...snippety snip snip...

Even when I do get it right it's vague and formless "Somewhere over there" Kinda thing. Not at all specific.

:D:rofl::)

With posts that funny, you should become a regular poster, mate ;):P

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Oh, erm, forgot. You need a new breather hose too Kimbers, the car smells of fuel at the mo!

Your kidding right? Erm, am I safe driving this car? I have the PH end of summer run to do on Sunday!! :crybaby: Still with Troys fixing ability and your pointing skills I think it'll all be right in the end! :D