Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
mr.oogieboogie has an s4 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

mr.oogieboogie has an s4

mr.oogieboogie

hello everyone.

went to test drive the brg s4 (realy nice guy) long test drive up and down the a38, drives fantastic also smooth no creaks or bumps, very well cared for also highlighted a couple of things that need doing a linkage & one of the roof catches could do with replacing. good service history all bills m.o.t's etc. deposit paid pick up on friday evening. will have new m.o.t (eventhough still got 6 months on it) will have some small scratches / stone chips removed. he also showed me around his new eliese that he is taking to cyprus when he moves.

roll on Friday / fuc*ing smile factor of 100 must have looked a dick when i was at asda shopping as i was grinning from ear to ear. thanks to everyone on the forum for their advice and input. think i asked the right questions,car only done approx 600 miles since mot. will post some pics after delivery

all the best.

It's Oogies turn to boogie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup: Congratulations!!!!

Seems like a lot of good S4s are getting snapped up lately!

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

What colour is it? Congrats. I'm still grinning and can't wait to collect.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well done Oogie - you didn't hang about did ya !?

Get used to the smile thing - people are sick of me coming in and going "wow that was the best drive ever !"

The car never ceases to make me smile !

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

And Mansfield is definitely NMEG territory so get that S4 over to the October meet. You'll learn from the professionals how to keep it clean and sparkling.

Congrats.........two S4's in one week...........phew.

Graham :thumbup:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Super S4 tastic.

Welcome to the BRG Wing :thumbup:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Congratulations. The next week is going to feel like a year in the waiting process. Look forward to seeing it.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

welcome to the S4 gang and do get your selfto an NMEG meet soon...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

hello everyone. still smiling. would like to attend the nmeg in october if someone can send date & venue etc. still cant believe that i'm getting one in less than a week. the owner has emailed me all the datailing will be done on monday & new mot on wednesday, there was a german who was going to be viewing it friday, he has been emailed & is apparrently gutted, good to it in the uk. Depending on bank i may get it a day or so earlier, fantastic. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

all the best

I wont be at the October NMEG meet but it is October 21st more detail in the NMEG section in events, venue is secret at the moment but Graham (backmarker) will let you know in good time...

NMEG meet every month so if you miss one you wont have to wait too long till the next one,

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I wont be at the October NMEG meet but it is October 21st more detail in the NMEG section in events, venue is secret at the moment but Graham (backmarker) will let you know in good time...

NMEG meet every month so if you miss one you wont have to wait too long till the next one,

thanks, i will look forward to it. :thumbup:

Well done, it's nice to see someone who gets on with it for a change. So many people take over a year to find the 'right' car and they think that's a good thing !!!

And whats wrong with that? Hey? Huh? Well? :thumbup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer