Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
mr.oogieboogie has an s4 - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

mr.oogieboogie has an s4

mr.oogieboogie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody ell!! barnes is still alive.. where you been hiding then eh?? hello matey :thumbup:

Hi Si,

Just mailed you.

Yep, alive & kicking been away working in the UK & abroad so have not had time to post. Checked the site out a couple of times while abroad as I was interested in what was going down with the new AEG. Sorry to have missed the 40th sounds as if Lotus put on another great show, still reading all the post's.

Regards Keith.

Congratulations Peter.

All these new Esprits going round makes me want one. Any one want to buy an S3?0 Oh and anyone want to sell a V8 :thumbsup:

Hey Troy,

My V8 is still for sale....... it will have a totally fresh engine, brand news turbos, MoTeC....... you know you want to ;-))

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Well done oogieboogie man.

Another confirmation, S4 "car of champions".

(If it's wet, be careful for first drive on the way home, easy to get in trouble when not used to the car.)

Pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep loved it especially the dick in the bmw 328 who vanished in the rear view mirror. checked the temp 90 and the oil pressure was fine as well as the oil temp, no smoke good 30 mile drive home, supprised by hiow many looks it gets and people not pulling up to you at the traffic lights. all i have to do now is look after it and enjoy smile factor 100

all the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

• Gold FFM

Nice one Peter. Enjoy every drive and look forward to meeting on one of the many Esprit gatherings.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Hey Peter - I've merged your topic (for the third time) so it all stays together, you don't need a new topic when it's all discussion and pics about your new car!

Which, by the way looks very nice :getmecoat:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.