Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Summer Ball 2008 - Page 4 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Summer Ball 2008

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want Donington try Donington Manor.

Decent car park.

Just down the round from the airport.

Rooms comfortable.

Not sure about a function room though because never had cause to use it.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

However I'm a single dude..... and these things are more for couples so I'll prob feel more than a little left out.....

Need some sweet lovin all to myself and it'd make this thing more attractive to myself......

Black tie.... Couples.....

Party times..... everyone......

I'm all for the idea guys n gals, its just I don't wanna feel left out n lonely at the end of the night....... again.....

Smooches n cwtches

Simon xx

Simon, can't believe you would be the only 'single' person there. And surely, just as with the last meet up, there might be someone wanting to share a room?

I'm hoping this event will attract loads of folks we have yet to meet. Right at this point, and considering Jason has just opened a can of John Smiths that has sprayed all over me and my keyboard, I'd be really delighted to meet someone else :thumbsup::evil:

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

Simon,

I was thinking much like you being single as well - wandering round like a spare part :thumbsup: but then I got to thinking like this is next summer, surely we can get a date before then???? If not I will have to resort to one of the 20-something year old Polish beauties that I have to work with, or maybe my special one will come back from Latvia! Failing all this, I'm sure we can have a good time drinking beer :evil:

Phil

98GT3

Don't worry about it, we'll make sure all you single folk are sitting on a table together... in a dark corner somewhere!

Seriously though I don't think it matters if you're part of a couple or going alone, it's not like you wont be amongst friends and once dinner is over it'll all be mingling & fun. It wont matter who you're with :thumbsup:

<< as long as you don't try to nick my date Simon :evil:

Edited by Laura

I'll lend you mine for an hour, while I chat up a bottle of single malt!

Mate, I'm sure you won't feel left out, I mean I know you're shy and retiring :thumbsup: but we'll help you speak to people...YMCA anyone? :evil:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Simon, you wont be alone mate, its been 7 1/2 years for me :thumbsup:

i would like to ditto Dave Pinks concerns, not everyone is rich, i spat my caffreys out when i read

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

You can afford Caffreys? :whistle:

We drink either petrol or potato juice here! :thumbup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I've knicked this pic from a Pistonheads posting about the recent Lamborghini Club Autumn Extravaganza. It was a black tie do and is the sort of thing we should be aiming for (obviously our cars would improve the pic by immeasurable amounts!)

P1020853.jpg

That does'nt even bear thinking about!!!

It doesn't ? :thumbup:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Simon,

I was thinking much like you being single as well - wandering round like a spare part :getmecoat: but then I got to thinking like this is next summer, surely we can get a date before then????

Phil

98GT3

Guys - go for it, sounds like you'll get on like a house on fire... :censored:

Oh, you didn't mean a date with each other? I see... :wub:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Following on from Cliff's suggestion I've an appointment at Goodwood in a couple of weeks. They are very keen to have us there and it's got to be the best venue going for a petrolhead summer ball! :getmecoat:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Guys - go for it, sounds like you'll get on like a house on fire... :getmecoat:

Oh, you didn't mean a date with each other? I see... :wub:

Don't joke......!!!!!

Times are hard...... desperate measures my well need to be taken.......!!!! :censored:

Simon

Chunky Lover

Bibs,

You could hardly call Goodwood central though :getmecoat:

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

No where's central for us Norfolk boys so as long as it's not Scotland or Devon I'm fine with it (just a longer hoon!......YES!) :getmecoat:

Ah but the boys from Devon and Scotland do come to Norwich :getmecoat:

I'm happy to travel to Goodwood but previously our Master had referred to a "central location"

Graham.

Although a central location would be ideal Goodwood just seems a very fitting place to go. It's not 100% yet but they have all the facilities we need, a great location and hopefully we can work out a good price.

Watch this space.

It just seems like such a great venue for the event plus isn't too bad to get to from Gatwick/Heathrow for our overseas friends who will be attending.

Our first special guest has confirmed his attendance.

I'll give you a clue, he drove this :wub::getmecoat::censored:

Lotus%20Esprit%20Type%2079%20-%201975,%20James%20Bond%20-%20The%20Spy%20Who%20Loved%20Me%201977.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.