Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG Meet 13th November - Page 5 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG Meet 13th November

simonf

Hi,

. Now this camera doesn't look like a speed camera, but it is sign posted as speed cameras on that stretch and it is 40 through the corner, but I don't think it was a speed camera. :P I think it's to watch and record accidents on the b road opposite, must be a black spot. Anyone else have a suggestion for it? It was no bigger than a surveillance camera, very small, but it looked all official if you know what I mean.

Owen.

Owen,

You know i like you don't you? :cool: You know i respect you don't you? :D You know i have lots of time for you don't you? :heart: Yet i still feel compelled to rib you! :P

Just a guess but were you doing 40 or less before you noticed the camara? :P

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen,

You know i like you don't you? :cool: You know i respect you don't you? :D You know i have lots of time for you don't you? :heart: Yet i still feel compelled to rib you! :P

Just a guess but were you doing 40 or less before you noticed the camara? :P

Have to say we were doing 40, but not down to me this time! The traffic was solid all the way on the Acle straight, we were just doing what we could, we weren't doing 40 before the Acle straight :P or 50 before you ask!

Owen

As we are now very close to the next AEG meeting we need to arrange a rendez-vous point for the Norwich contingency! Do we wount to meet at the thickthorn serves again and is 6.00pm a good time?

Let me know your thoughts!

SiF

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

As we are now very close to the next AEG meeting we need to arrange a rendez-vous point for the Norwich contingency! Do we wount to meet at the thickthorn serves again and is 6.00pm a good time?

Let me know your thoughts!

SiF

I should be coming from the Midlands, so I'll meet at the pub.

Calling all AEG members, Trevor from New York (a LEFer) is in town (Norwich) and i thought we vould show him a good time (no not in THAT way!) I thought we could go out for some beers and a curry on Thursfay 20th December.

I know thats close to christmas and that there will be many christmas parties going on but Christmas comes round every year Trevor doesn't!!

Let me know if you are interested.

SiF

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Yep, provisionally for 8 - 10. Am ringing this afternoon to confirm (we'll still have some flexibility on numbers though as Tuesday is their quietest night).

Chris, I can see you lurking... you still coming mate?

Well done ol'boy, nice to see that there is at least one other do-er in the AEG! I am looking forward to it already (any new on their specialities? Nifty really wetted the appetite with his stories of legendary Steak & kidney puddings!!)

James and all,

just in case you missed it (which i am sure you havn't seeing as it is tittled ALE & CURRY!) i have started a thread dedicated to Trevors curry evening in december! just thought it might get lost on this thread! I know its too early to commit but a show of hand for those in theory that would like to attend would be welcomed.

Those travelling from the Norwich area for the next meeting, could we meet at the THickthorn Services (little chef carpark end please!) at 6pm to leave by no later than 6.30 please.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

SiF

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Roger and Wilco!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Ok, quick recap guys. We're meeting at The Ancient Shepherds, Fen Ditton, Cambridge on Tuesday 13th Nov. Table booked for 7:30.

Confirmed attendees

Simonf - food required

Kimbers - ditto

James - ditto

Owen - ditto

Nifty - ditto

Steve - ditto

Buddsy - ditto

Adam (chats371l) - ditto

RichardS3 - ditto

Tobi Sellekaerts - ditto

Brendan (BC007) - ditto

Michael - ditto

Anyone else fancy joining us feel free to add your name to the list :animier:

Edited by Tentenths
List updated

Ok, quick recap guys. We're meeting at The Ancient Shepherds, Fen Ditton, Cambridge on Tuesday 13th Nov. Table booked for 7:30.

List of attendees as it stands at the mo.

Simonf - food required

Kimbers - ditto

Andy - ditto

James - ditto

Owen - ditto

Nifty - ditto

Steve - ditto

Provisionals

Chris (esprit22) - food required

Brendan (bc007) - ditto

Anyone else fancy joining us feel free to add your name to the list :animier:

James don't forget:-

Buddsy food required

Chats food required

Looks like its going to be a really good meet! :animier:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Glad someone's paying attention. List updated.

Thanks Si :animier:

Chats is coming!! I have met him he will fit right in! Really nice guy and you have gotta love the azure blue S4!

He is experiencing car trouble so he might be coming with me - if so can anyone take buddsy? I think buddsy was rather looking forward to a ride in Owens GT3 - can you accommodate owen? if not let me know asap and i will try to sort something else out!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Chris, I can see you lurking... you still coming along mate?

Cant a bloke have a lurk if he wants without getting pulled up!! :animier: You cant beat a good lurk when the fancy takes... strangely enough, my Dad is not a lurker and I'm sure that his Dad was'nt either, so maybe this is just a phase I'm going through in my midd life crisses?

If I do make it, it wont be till late as I've got to go to the kids school, have a word with teachers as one does, so it depends how long that takes and I might get detention!!!

So dont book me a table, I'll grab a burger somewhere, just dont drink all the beer!

Now that's not a nice thing to say!

That makes him sound lika madman, who loves to argue.

No Andy i meant that he is a top bloke - JUST LIKE YOU! :animier:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Count me in. Food, and diet coke :blink:

Why a "diet coke"?? unless of course, your having a green salad!

Bazza has diet coke but always grabs the desert menu and orders a bit of everything on it!

Go on, have a FULL FAT coke. :thumbup:

Count me in.

Excellent! I'll add you to the list in a min.

.... do you want to meet up somewhere along the A14?

Good plan :thumbup:

If you'll be coming out of central Ipswich how about the Toys 'r Us carpark adjacent to the A12/A14 junction? Otherwise there's a decent sized layby approx. 0.5 mile before the A140 (Norwich) exit. Your call.

Why a "diet coke"?? unless of course, your having a green salad!

Bazza has diet coke but always grabs the desert menu and orders a bit of everything on it!

Go on, have a FULL FAT coke. :P

You know what - I'll have a full fat one, with a scoop of lard :thumbup:

Excellent! I'll add you to the list in a min.

Good plan :blink:

If you'll be coming out of central Ipswich how about the Toys 'r Us carpark adjacent to the A12/A14 junction? Otherwise there's a decent sized layby approx. 0.5 mile before the A140 (Norwich) exit. Your call.

That layby before the A140 then - Copdock is a bear in the evening. What time do you reckon?

I thought that we'd endeavour to link up with Norwich contingent after they've joined the A14 - possibly at the BP service area just west of the Newmarket.

We'll then need to leave there for Fen Ditton by 19:15. So, working backwards, I reckon we need to rendezvous at around 18:40. Is that ok with you?