Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG Meet 13th November - Page 3 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG Meet 13th November

simonf

Now, Chris, for the big question. Are you definitely coming along or only if we can provide a cast iron guarantee that it won't rain? :veryangry:

Oh, and it's my birthday that day so you make sure you bring your wallet!

James me ol' mucker, as it's your big day I will travel through rain, fog and snow to be there.

Not every day that your 50 James!

Wallet??, have never used one... not big enough for the folded stuff. :thumbsup:

Edited by esprit22
That'll learn ya not to cheek a mod!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a confirmation, is the location for the November meet Cambridge?

Regards

Chats

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 1600 though will be an 1800Ti upon completion (Currently in bits all over the garage and has been since 2004)

We're considering readily accessible pubs in the Cambridge/Newmarket triangle this time, so should still fall within the above range for you too. I'm over that way during the weekend and have one or two other places that I'm gonna recce. So watch this space.

ARGGGG! Noooooooo.

Now all I can see is Chris in Suspenders..... :veryangry::thumbsup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi,

Nothing to do with next meet, but I thought I would show it. I did this design when I was working on the NMEG logo competition, but never used it for the competition as I liked it for the AEG logo. Hope I got the dates right, it said 1975 on LEW.

AEGsample.jpg

Owen

James, any news from your recognaisance missions? Are we any closer to deciding on the next venue?

Yes, Penny and I did a lightning tour of possible venues yesterday afternoon (penance for dragging me round Cat Rescue Centres all weekend). Will be making a couple of follow up calls during next 24 hours or so and will report back asap.

Excellent logo Owen.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Mighty AEG have acrued 5003 views :getmecoat: of our various subjects and a massive 417 replies :( (make that 418!) and although most of those replies were complete BOLL@CKS i think its Good work guys none-the-less!

Keep it up fellas!

PS How bored am i? VERY!! :)

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Simon, Owen...guys, if you're bored tomorrow you could come and help me and Troy fix my Brakes and service my car! Bacon sarnies are an option!

Simon, Owen...guys, if you're bored tomorrow you could come and help me and Troy fix my Brakes and service my car! Bacon sarnies are an option!

Sorry no can do as i am fixing mine tonight!

I would be interested in your findings though because my brakes swerve violently if i stamp on them, i find squeezing the brakes makes for straight trouble free braking though!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Should be fine for that.

BTW the best test for the effectiveness of brakes is head towards a solid wall at 60 mph. If they're ever going to stop yuo they will then.

let me know time and location, I hope to do an early start but normal finish day tomorrow to allow for dental appointment and optician's later in the week (obvioulsy the body's failing fast).

I popped into the showroom today to let you bearate me aboyt the number of cars , butI didn't see you so had to hopmoff back to Halfords.

Andy