Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit SE (1990) wheel specs... - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit SE (1990) wheel specs...

Hello,

I don't know, how it names in english... I just need to know detailed information about Esprit SE (year 1990) wheel dimensions. As example: Toyota Supra wheels are 7.5x16" 4x114.3mm. 60.1mm center.

Can anyone help me? Thanx.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And what is the center hole size and a length between bolts/studs holes?

Wheel radius and tyre size is not so important, because i want to by Esprit witout wheels and looking for aftermarket production.

P.S. Maybe someone knows which other car wheels fits on Esprit SE? Just like Toyota Supra MKII wheels fits on Lotus Excel...

Edited by DDevil

5x108

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM

Year : 89-1/2 to 93

Model : SE Lotus Design

Wheel Type : OZ Ruote 7-spoke

Wheel Size (f) : 7J x 15

Inset (f) : +23.3

Wheel Size

Edited by Quikr

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

• Gold FFM

you're right - sorry I should have said - 'such a large negative offset - like a front wheel drive car'. The rotors on the Lincoln/Jag/Volvo are pushed out toward the outside of corners - further than the Esprit.

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

Just like Ford, Volvo, Jaguar & etc. Super, it will be easy to find matching aloys.

Thank you!

finding a set that will just bolt on is like rocking horse poo. you need hub adapters etc...

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

And what is the center hole size and a length between bolts/studs holes?

Wheel radius and tyre size is not so important, because i want to by Esprit witout wheels and looking for aftermarket production.

P.S. Maybe someone knows which other car wheels fits on Esprit SE? Just like Toyota Supra MKII wheels fits on Lotus Excel...

You're gonna hate this answer, but the other wheels that fit on the esprit are Ford Taurus.... I know because I have one of each.... Finding new wheels for the Esprit is a nightmare.... Good luck!

AZEV do them in the correct size as they supply blanks and will mill to he correct PDc/ofset etc

http://www.azev.de/index_eng.html

Amateurs built the Ark

Azev are goooooooooood :D

Hilly

Not sure what kind of money they are.

Amateurs built the Ark

I've got Azev typ C

http://www.lotusespritworld.com/EOwners/PeterBosmans.html

Also added wheels specers 30 mm front and 20 mm rear. :D

Don't remeber the price of this set.

Peter

Actually I am thinking of upping the size of the rears on mine as with the 245/45 17 tyres I am getting wheel spin when I plant the throttle in first and second in the dry, I think I need a bit more rubber contact........................

Hilly

Edited by hilly

1981 S3 4.2 V8 6 speed (The Mutant)

Mutant V8 Conversion Thread

Knowledge is power .................... apparently.