Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Deleting messages in inbox - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Deleting messages in inbox

Esprit Aviation

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep mine is going nuts too, its says i have loads of attatchments but i dont have any at all, theres only about 7 messages in the box and its almost full too. i have no messages saved or listed in the sent section either. its all gone pete tong! it says You have 8 attachments (53% used) but there arent any listed in there.

Edited by bigsi

Every time I come on the forum I have to re-log in. (even though I click on remember me), so whenever I go somewheres else to get a photo etc. I have to go through the whole rigmarole again.

Been like this about 4 months now. :veryangry:

Doesnt happen on any other forum though. :thumbsup:

SUNP0003-1.jpg

I'm not that familar with MSN Explorer, Wayne. But sounds to me like it could be down to a browser cache/cookie problem.

Pop over to this page and follow the Clear Cache and Clear Cookies instructions.

Then try logging into LEF again (after ticking the 'remember me' box). I'm not making any promises but you might just find that it'll fix the problem.

James

If you Subscribe to the Forum, aswell as access to the now blocked discounts, you will also get a larger message bucket (1000) and 9.77mb for attactments.

And as for the Avatar,

sorry Simon i have now had to disable the 'view avatar' option on my setting (which meens i cannot see other members cars), as it was quiet good to begin with, but now all the moving avatars are (to me) cheap, distracting, annoying and have Nothing to do with Lotus,

2p

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

^^^ thats a bit uncalled for isnt it??

some of us who no longer are able to have a 9to 5 well paid job are reliant on disability benefits and cannot afford to fritter money so freely, its not by choice i dont subscribe basically i cannot afford it.its taken me 4 months to save just to be able to have the interior work done on the car

as for the avatar for gods sake its a bit of fun, your saying its my fault your not looking at other peoples avatars?? im sorry thats ridiculous. i havebnt had a message to remove it from the admins here or anyone else complain. however i will remove it if it makes you happy.

sorry but i found that post patronising and very petty.

Edited by bigsi

the first paragraph of my above post was a statement to members, not you personally Simon.

The second one concerning the Avatars, yes i was talking about yours , but if you read the post it says ALL not just yours.

I was making a statement, there was no need for a personal attack, there was NO personal criticism intended

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

^^^ thats a bit uncalled for isnt it??

some of us who no longer are able to have a 9to 5 well paid job are reliant on disability benefits and cannot afford to fritter money so freely, its not by choice i dont subscribe basically i cannot afford it.its taken me 4 months to save just to be able to have the interior work done on the car

as for the avatar for gods sake its a bit of fun, your saying its my fault your not looking at other peoples avatars?? im sorry thats ridiculous. i havebnt had a message to remove it from the admins here or anyone else complain. however i will remove it if it makes you happy.

sorry but i found that post patronising and very petty.

Si, spending money to help pay for the pleasure of this forum, its technical help and its discount opportunities itsnt frittering our money. Basically it costs less than 50p per week. We all understand you dont work and thus dont have lots of money coming in, but have you thought that maybe the subscription would make a nice opportunity for someone in your family to gift it at xmas or birthday in the same way people buy magazine subscriptions as a present. Its also how you prioritise the aspects cost of interior refurbishment vs the cost to get the help and enjoyment you receive via the forum. Personally I am amazed at the number of working salaried members who dont become supporters and pay to keep LEF running and help it develop in the future.

Alex

i said i cannot afford to fritter not the members, most of my money goes on drugs my local health service do not prescribe under the free prescription service, some are very expensive and i have to pay for them, now for some 25 quid may not be much for me its something i cannot justify spending at a whim. the interior of the car has been a long time coming, i have cut back on many things, i dont drink or smoke, i dont go out on whims, no cinema etc. so for 4 months i have put what little i can by every time i can just so i can do the interior, then i have to save so i can get troy to paint the car .

i also have to find the cash for some much needed parts for the car, which i have to find.

everytime i do something on the car, or have something done i take many pictures, write a big info thread and put the pics in, i contriubute by other means as best i can with info , pictures etc.

i have helped amny other mambers in other ways, with deals on items for computers etc all at cost, i return the favours everyday to as many members here as ican this way as i dont have cash to put in here, so its the next best thing, i in turn save members money on items they buy off me.

with things that are going on at the meoment i have enough to deal with more than i would wish on anyone, im trying my best and thats all i can do.

im beginning to think that prehaps its t ime i move on let things go and just concentrate on the family.

Guest Troy Halliday

Simon I think it is time you step back and re read Dodgy's post.

He was only saying that he finds the animated avatars an annoyance, he did personally apologise to you in his opening statement knowing that you had one and obviously did not mean to offend just offer an opinion.

No one pointed you out saying that you should subscribe, in fact Alex's comment was on salaried members. We know all to well of your unfortunate health circumstances and all wish you a speedy recovery. I have been in your position myself and know how bloody frustrating it is.

I think you may have read into the post more than was intended mate. I know I have done it myself check out one of Kimbers first posts my reply was erm...... a little heated :respect:

Was it? Wow, missed that one!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I fixed my computer problem, so I'm happy. :thumbsup:

Simon, was that avitar some sort of Japanese cartoon animation? :)

(My kids watch Japanese cartoons all the time so I'm quite used to them and find they dont cause me any worrying side effects like they did on Dave) :)

SUNP0003-1.jpg