Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pictures of my S3 I purchased on the weekend - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Pictures of my S3 I purchased on the weekend

espritmania

Hi ,att a few photos just to wet your appetite.

30,000 miles ,totally original,it still has goodyears on it .more to follow when I clean it.

Oh bye the way only 140 miles to go for the big 100,000

Paul G.

Edited by Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Both leather and carpet look in pretty good condition Paul. Is the outside as Ok or, being red, has it the usuial paint fade?

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Paul, you did it AGAIN! :thumbsup:

Congratulation to the nice car.

Nice colour scheme, too ;-)

Edited by jimmybondi

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Hokey dokey,today put the battery on cranked the engine over by hand to check the cam belt,and was amazed to see how clean it was at the front of the engine.Powered her up everything working lights,horn indicators ect.Fuel pump contacts stuck so I have cranked her over to get the oil round ,

I have question for S3 owners,Firstly there seem to be foot well sensors each side are the immobilisers?? Secondly there is a switch just under the steering wheel ,it looks factory fitted .What does it do. Thanks Paul G.

Hokey dokey,today put the battery on cranked the engine over by hand to check the cam belt,and was amazed to see how clean it was at the front of the engine.Powered her up everything working lights,horn indicators ect.Fuel pump contacts stuck so I have cranked her over to get the oil round ,

I have question for S3 owners,Firstly there seem to be foot well sensors each side are the immobilisers?? Secondly there is a switch just under the steering wheel ,it looks factory fitted .What does it do. Thanks Paul G.

Pics of the items would be good, but maybe worth a seperate post in G technical. I cannot think of any switch under my steering column, nor any sensors in teh footwell on my S3.

Andy

Secondly there is a switch just under the steering wheel ,it looks factory fitted .What does it do. Thanks Paul G.

Great looking interior - and the Original radio - WOW I want that !!

Glad you to have a switch under the steering wheel - Mine also has this - it

• 3 weeks later...

At last - an answer to the mystery switch question. Mine has the letter L to the left and R to the right and at first I imagined that with the S3 Lotus had done away with the balance pipe and had separate tank selection like the SI - SIII XJ Jaguars. But what do the L and R stand for? Lift and Retract or Lower and Raise?

Si

post-3569-1194533633.jpg

Edited by jetace25

• 1 year later...