Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG Curry Night - Page 4 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG Curry Night

simonf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimbers - I didn't think you were any ruder than normal?

Hehehehe, didn't mean there, I meant when I got home. Aparantly the wife tells me I was dribbling beer on her butt and making rude offers infront of my daughters :devil:

Am currently in the middle of THE largest Egg and Bacon roll you have ever seen! Mega Bites have done me a whole French stick with 12 slices of bacon, 5 eggs and a ton of brown sauce......see you in an hour, when I get through it!! B)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Simon, Andy, Kimbers, James and Buddsy,

Thanks for a great night. I didn't suffer as much as some of you obviously did this morning, but also didn't drink nearly as much beer either. if I had, I'd have been completely legless. I'm back in London now, and meeting my wife and son at Heathrow tomorrow morning. Have a great Christmas all of you, and do let me know if you plan to visit the New York area so we can arrange an AEG (western section) get together.

Cheers,

Trevor

:devil:

Just thought I would chip in here :devil: - will be in NY from 27 to 30th December staying in the Financial district.

Unfortunately, I'll still be over here in London then. Let me know if you come over in 2008.

I can't believe you lot were eating food this morning.

Today I stopped and had a chicken burger thing and 3 chicken dippers (no fries or drink etc) at McD at about 12, and after the first couple of bites I realised I rally wasn't that hungry.

Then at 8pm had a chocolate bar.

And I still feel stuffed.

AWWWW. Sore heads. Never mind. I had no head ache, but I know I drank too much Coke, that became apparent on the long drive today.

Owen & Nifty (who's reading this topic now) you missed a great local night and all missing AEG members were missed.

Andy

Owen & Nifty (who's reading this topic now) you missed a great local night and all missing AEG members were missed.

At the moment I'm not great, I have had man flu for the last few days. :thumbsup: Hopefully I will feel better Christmas day as T and I are round relatives.

Have a good Christmas all.

Owen.