Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
who was the best TV crime fighter? - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

who was the best TV crime fighter?

Guest teigan

ACTUALLY... Surely the BEST TV Crime Fighter HAS to be.....

fg102.jpg

fgordon1.jpg

and he got to drive THIS...!

rocketship2.jpg

;)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree miami vice was weak. i've noticed it rerun, but there's inevitably something better on. usually a cartoon. saw a wacky races marathon when travelling. missed dinner entirely as i couldn't be pulled away from the set.

ACTUALLY... Surely the BEST TV Crime Fighter HAS to be.....

fg102.jpg

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that does not qualify as it wasn't originally made for television. not sure about the driving part.

Never heard about "Automan" or "Elan Avengers"  ;)

Am I missed something here in the woods  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, Automan - nothing to worry about Jussi, I am ashamed now that I have watched some shows from time to time...

The Avengers - I believe it has a different name in Finland as it has in Germany:

"Mit Schirm, Charme und Melone" (With Umbrella, charme & Bowler hat ;) )

It's the show with Patrick MacNee as John Steed and several sidekicks (during the time): Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg as Emma Peel (driving an Elan drophead) and Tara King driving a Lotus Europa...nice show actually emerging from the Bond hype in the sixties with a lot tongue-in-the-cheek

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

The Avengers was utterly surreal at times! In that great 60's / 70's too much acid kind of way! Like the Prisoner (Super 7!!) Awesome show!

S'pose he was KIND of a crime fighter in a way - Ex spy?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Here you go:

avcat01.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Saw that car at the Jaguar factory many moons ago. Was disappointed to find it had a standard XJ6 engine in it. It was the body mock-up for the group 2 racers in the 70's.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Sorry bout this guys & girls...

Sonny and his white Testarossa  :D

... Well I use to like watching the show. B)

miami-vice-car-bw.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have to agree with this one. Watched the episode last night where he got the Testarossa for the first time, not being a Fezza fan I did start dribbling a little bit.

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009