^_^^_^:animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier:

Well it

Edited by GordonMasson

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Love my football and still hold out a small glimmer for England over the next week. However I would still like to see Scotland qualify and beat Italy tomorrow. I am definately not one of these fans who delights in seeing the other home nations not qualifying, so good luck for tomorrow.

Be a differant story if it was Rugby though I'm affraid.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I was listening to the radio build up to the match and, being English, I just wondered how many Scots would get behind England if we were in the same position as Scotland.

I love footie and will happily hope that Scotland win tomorrow but I know many Scots who wouldn't if the boot was on the other foot.

Anyway good luck for tomorrow

Bazza

Nah us Scots are always glad to see the national teams doing well and we support all of them but enjoy nothing more than a battle with the "auld enemy"

Just wish you southeners would get over 1966....it was a whle back after all lads :animier:

However we wish you all the best for getting the right results tomorrow and next week too ^_^

Nah us Scots are always glad to see the national teams doing well and we support all of them but enjoy nothing more than a battle with the "auld enemy"

Just wish you southeners would get over 1966....it was a whle back after all lads :animier:

However we wish you all the best for getting the right results tomorrow and next week too :animier:

*grins* We can't, we haven't won anything since, hehehe ^_^

How can you tell I'm not a footy fan?

I'll support Scotland as much as 90% of Scots will be supporting England!

I've always supported all our national teams but some of my Scottish mates are so vehemently anti the English team and the English team is so pants that I've switched to Rugby!! ^_^

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Nah to be honest its a bit of a myth that we are all anti English but as i said there is nothing better than a Scotland England international be it rugby or football.

But you have got to admit, for a small nation we have done well getting this far in the group we are in.

But you know guys, there are sooooo many people hold an affinity with Scotland.

And as the saying goes.......

There are only 3 types of people

Scottish people

People who want to be Scottish

And

Edited by GordonMasson

Mrs is half Scottish so I have nay probs myself the noo.

I like all our national teams to do well....including the Irish, so.....

Come on Scotland (begrudgingly)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I always support Scotland / Ireland (both) / Wales in a neutral game - I'm a bit of a British Isles person myself.

(shame the favour isn't returned eh ? ^_^) I remember all the scots cheering the froggies on at the rugby...oh the piss taking that ensued....

LOL And the 1966 thing - I know a fair few scots (all Weegies haha, only becuase I was the only one to be able to understand them !!) they all go on about it more than the English !!

Hope they do well. What game are they playing again ? hehe

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

16 mins to go and Miller comes on.

C'mon Scotland!

^_^

Gutted for Scotland - so near. Gave it everything and so unlucky at the end.

Still - time to reinstate the Home Internationals even though Israel doing it for the Engerland at half time. Will we rue the madness of that friendly against Austria last night and Owen's injury?

Edited by Dave Eds

Dave.

• Gold FFM
Well done ISRAEL!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! Now bring on wednesday and DON'T mess it up!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

To be honest Scotland played well and put in a huge effort BUT in the end it was the right result.

Scotlands goal was offside and the second Italian goal looked ok ..... that said the last free kick in favour of Italy was just plain wrong :animier:

All in all tho ... in the group we were in it was a pretty valiant effort so the boys dun good ^_^

Further to earlier comments however, surprisingly (some may sugest!!) i wish you boys the best of luck on Wednesday and if you do get through we would be supporting you next year too.

Strangely tho, even though they put us out, Fraser and i tend to support Italy as well :animier:

Best of luck on Wednesday to all you lot down in Englandshire.

Cheers

Gordon and Fraser

Frank Carson is still alive and still doing comedy.

At least David Millar can give it his best shot next summer.

:wacko:

Dave.

Well Fraser and I were both watching and cheering your boys on.

Have to say that old Beks may be getting on a bit but it was a peach of a cross and a great finish !!

What