IGNORED

It has to go :-(

marcp

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's an S4 and the guy wanted that money and more.

I think it's cheap and would have had it had I not got my S4.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

12 years old. 100,000 miles..... ???????

To be honest, if a car is well looked after and this is well documented, I find the mileage on the clock to be largely irrelevant and it wouldn't have much of an influence on my decision to buy a car. 2p.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

2p is a bit of a low bid isn't it? I mean, I know yours is still snoring but moving on so soon after the loss of your black loved one is just a bit much.

But I'll bid 4p anyway.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

To be honest, if a car is well looked after and this is well documented, I find the mileage on the clock to be largely irrelevant and it wouldn't have much of an influence on my decision to buy a car. 2p.

I agree mate, from the sound of it this 12 year old 100,000 mile car probably has far fewer

12 year old parts on it than a 40,000 mile car the same age, many of those parts are probably

3rd replacements too. It's worth the condition it is in today, a Cambelt stamp from eight services

ago is nice to have if you collect paperwork, but it bears no indication of it's current state.

I'd buy it, sounds good. Is it Glyns old car BTW?

My S3 was in far better mechanical state at 84,000 miles than it was at 68,000 when i bought it.

Would have saved about

Cheers guys, I feel a little better now. yes it is glyns old car (the new improved one )

p.s cambelt just done 450 miles ago, along with full service of all fluids new clutch, new tyres, all belts,engine mounts,aircon pump, suspension(lotusbilstein) and brakes (discs and pads front and back).

distressing, if its worth more then sell it for more , you just devalue everyone elses car IMO, we spend hours on here moaning about values, ........

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

distressing, if its worth more then sell it for more , you just devalue everyone elses car IMO, we spend hours on here moaning about values, ........

I see your point but I need to sell it, not tell everyone I have one. I would like the money back I have spent on the car but i've run it and enjoyed it, I couldn't say that of a brand new mondeo that would drop half its value in 12 months!