Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Donny Convoy Thread - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Donny Convoy Thread

Kimbers

I could be up for it, just need to find out about work.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could be up for it, just need to find out about work.

Would be great to have you along Chris :thumbup: . Plus it means I've now got the Blue Esprit I was looking for the convoy. If Chris(Esprit22) gets his cambelt done in time we could have quite a good convoy.

Martyn :devil:

Keen to join in a convoy heading up North on the Saturday. Staying with family near Newark on the Saturday night, and heading to Donnington from there on Sunday morning, so was planning to leave London early Saturday to miss some traffic, but very flexible and a convoy sounds fun! Richard

I.m helping my mate again on his stand .

I'll be setting up on Friday and staying Friday /Saturday nights.Not sure which place yet but will let you know.

Hopefully I will finally get to meet a few more of you and have a beer....maybe even buy one !!

R

We'll have to go in Red White and blue order as well!

This looks to be a nice little convoy! Lets make sure we stop for lots of coffees on the way up so we can pose more!! B)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Another Red here...

although don't know where i'll meet up - have pregnant woman in passenger seat :D time has become an abstract concept so has anything to do with me or the dog, or cars...

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Great! So we have 2 blue, 1 white and 3 red so far, with a possible 1 more red.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

any idea, as yet, as to roughly what time you are thinking of meeting at south Mimms?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...
any idea, as yet, as to roughly what time you are thinking of meeting at south Mimms?

How about 9-9.30am ?. Looks like there's roadworks between J8 and J10 Northbound again ! so I guess this will be a 40mph average speed thingy. I reckon we should make it there by 11.30am though.

Martyn :lol:

Being extremely thick, what dates are we talking about? I can then oput it in my diary

Cheers

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Being extremely thick, what dates are we talking about? I can then oput it in my diary

Cheers

Saturday 29th March Chris. We're doing the weekend thing again with a meal in the evening. Then back mid afternoon Sunday.

Any room for a Green Machine? Assuming I am back on the road. Brrrm brrrm :lol:

Does not fit the colour schematic.

I could be tailend Charlie or er, something else. Front end Freddie!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooo. I just thought. Im going up Friday. Doh. Stoopid boy pike. :lol: Hmmm. Ignore me.

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

9.30????!!!!! Isn't that a little early? I'll have to leave at Stupid o'clock. I would think that 11.00 would be more suitable otherwise I'll be knackered for the fun in the evening!

Normally I'll meet James at Stanstead at about 10 and then 1 hour to South Mimms....

9.30????!!!!! Isn't that a little early? I'll have to leave at Stupid o'clock. I would think that 11.00 would be more suitable otherwise I'll be knackered for the fun in the evening!

Normally I'll meet James at Stanstead at about 10 and then 1 hour to South Mimms....

Well ........ I had to post a time to start with because no one else would ........

11.00 sounds ok, as long as we are going to leave shortly after as I'd like to get there early afternoon to watch some of the track day etc.....

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, we need to get this thread properly organised. Where are we all meeting? what time and who's coming. lets start another famous LEF List!

1. Martyn - South Mimms @ 11 o'c

2. James - Birchanger Services (Stansted) @ 10 o'c

3. Kimbers Jnr and Snr - Birchanger Services (Stansted) @ 10 o'clock