Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Parts for Sale from LER - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Parts for Sale from LER

Bibs

This isn't a 'post your parts for sale' thread so please don't but it is a thread to update everyone on Espritism and LER's stock list.

All parts are in hand and can be purchased from Troy at LER - troy.halliday@ntlworld.com or 07881-955013.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bibs

Any chance you can make it a downloadable Exel spreadsheet? I'm sure a lot of people would download it and search as and when or even email it to others not on the forum?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Troy,

first refusal on the OZ centres as i am hopefully getting the other 2 from Mangel.

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Troy, trying to give you money for that starter motor we found and I want to keep but you're not replying to PM's :cheers:

If you got a price and paypal I can zip it to you today !

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Troy,

I have sent an email to the address that Bibs placed on the add but thought I would back up my interest with a message here.

I am very interested in the full set of Alpine speakers that you have going?!

Regards

Chats

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 1600 though will be an 1800Ti upon completion (Currently in bits all over the garage and has been since 2004)

• 1 month later...

Hi Troy,

I'm also having problems trying to contact you.

Will pay and collect or arrange a carrier for the V8 Tailgate Assy you have.

Thanks mate,

NeilC

• 3 weeks later...

I apologise for my lack of communication of late but have been having a few issue's this end to rival to that of a good Greek tragedy ............ well maybe a seldom told and obscure one, but less than fun.

I will respond to those who have PM'ed me questions but if anyone has recently emailed me could they please resend their requests and I will deal with them promptly. Due to a computer failure I have lost most of my previous communications.

I have had some very disappointing results from a courier company that I have been using with one having to be collected from a depot due to the box being split to pieces. My guess was some sort of lunchtime five aside footy game with the package but who knows. The other has recently returned back to my address. These will be reshipped by my new courier who I have just managed to arrange a deal with. While the rates are not amazing I believe they at least competitive and with a reliable company, TNT.

UK Delivery 0.5-20kg,

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

No Bibs [by PM], no Troy [by mail] -i contacted both and got no reactions ? Hey, what's wrong ?

All i want to know is what is the history and condition of the available V8 turbo set. And if i pay for it, how fast can i get it... .

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• Gold FFM

thanks! ..hope i got good news for my 'limping' old man...

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Hey Bibs,

Any chance of asking Troy about my exhaust manifolds while you

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jamie,

From memory the tailgate has deep scores on the replaceable section around the antenna base. The glass was also broken and there was an area where the inner and outer where seperating. It would be an easy repair. Realy not difficult given basic fibre glass repair skills. I was going to keep it for my SE but then I ended up being posted to Japan and handing over the parts to Troy to look after and sell.

Cheers

Malc

grrr, troy's message box is full and it doesnt seem like he comes to his thread all too often...

I need to know how easy it would be to get the part into the US... my father is a very experienced fiberglass man...

Malc, as far as the glass, is that piece a perfectly flat piece that would be an easy replication for any glass person to custom cut? or would it have to be obtained from lotus themselves? I am not anywhere near my car right now or id go look myself!

shade