Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Another sunny Sunday conundrum - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Another sunny Sunday conundrum

Sparky

• Gold FFM

Wife at work again. Instructions received to clean up at home.

So - do what I'm told, or hoon?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Sod it. I'm off to Brooklands. :cheers:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So given the choice...if the wife came home one day and said..."Now look, either the car goes, or i go"

...what DO you say? :cheers:

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

So given the choice...if the wife came home one day and said..."Now look, either the car goes, or i go"

...what DO you say? :D

In my time...........3 Lotuses............2 wives..............still have a Lotus :cheers: a little man sometimes sits on my shoulder telling me that there is work to be done, but he is pretty easy to flick off!

Phil

98GT3

Shall I help you pack? :cheers:

...what DO you say? :D

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

You're a brave man.

One of my colleagues booked Monday and Friday of last week off, then a meeting came up on the Monday so changed it to Thursday & Friday off. He was certain he told his wife, but after a few "comments" on the Saturday eh drove to the office on Sunday, left me a note stating he wasn't going to be in Monday, and emailed our boss.

His theory was, our boss wouldn't be happy, not only for changing it gain, but also for taking the day off without any notice (first the boss would know is getting the mail on Monday), but where our boss would eventually stop commenting and could only make his life hell for 7-8 hours a day, the wife didn't have to stop there.

As I said.

Brave man.

Interested in a bachelor pad?

• Gold FFM

Wow. I was out just a little bit longer than expected - around 4 hours longer.

When I got home the missus said I deserved the break! So she stays. For the moment.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.