• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you manage to get any piccys <_<<_<

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

I spotted ya, Cliff!

My only spot in years. <_<

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Where did you spot you? Last time i spotted you was at the bar <_<

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Yeah - Ditto what Iain said. There's only 1 S4 in South Oz. The nearest other S4 is in Victoria, only 900k's away.

Sounds a bit dirty though - having to spot yourself all the time...

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

When you popped round ours I thought I spotted you leaving as I was coming home from work. I wasn't sure though it was just a red flash in the rear view mirror & it was going the wrong way!

If you got lost then I spotted you!

Well Lisa, if you live in the middle of nowhere you have the advantage. If nobody spots you then you are abe to drive unbothered by traffic! Open road... not a speed trap in sight...

Hmmm... sounds goods.

As far as I know, the closest Esprit to me is Atlanta... the closest Elise is Florida... the closest person doing anything but drive is always right in front of me!

Nowhere.... oh - to go to nowhere...

Cameron

Edited by Autocross7

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

When you popped round ours I thought I spotted you leaving as I was coming home from work. I wasn't sure though it was just a red flash in the rear view mirror & it was going the wrong way!

If you got lost then I spotted you!

Hi Laura

I,m not sure what way I went home, probably lost, usually am ;) , sorry I missed you, hopefully catch up at Donny.

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo, soon to be spotted every where, well any where but bloody Wales ;):P:):P:):P;):)

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

I,m fed up with never being spotted :P , stuck out here in the middle of nowhere, so I,ve decided to spot myself. ;):):););):)

Don't worry, I live in a city and drive my car to work passing hundreds of people usually three times a week and I've still never been spotted, and I'm in Lotus country!

Owen.

Edited by OwenGT3

Nobody spots me either. Driving my regular car the Audi, the streets are full cars and the sidewalks crowded. Parking lot at work is full of colleagues coming and going.

Driving my Lotus to work, wanting to show off a little, there is nobody around...where is everybody?????

lo.jpg

This way to ship models! http://www.modelship...user-index.html

AELLEF_Esprit_27.jpg

Open road... not a speed trap in sight...

Cameron

unfortunatley Lisa lives in Wales, great roads, but lots of cameras and over zealous police chief........

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Can't you hear, there's nobody knocking at the door?

I won't answer it then, you never know who it might not be.

Ah, but it might not be somebody we know.

Must stop drinking, must stop drinking, must stop drinking. Oh and I haven't been spotted either. ;)