Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Events assistance - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Events assistance

Bibs

We're getting pretty busy with regards to the events and are putting on a good show however I think that as a group, LEF can do better, much better.

What I'm after is people who can help us out. With so many members I'm sure some of us know of people who are involved in the print/exhibition game or have old display equipment at work which can be begged/borrowed etc.

I'd love to see us be able to give a better indication of the Esprit owners dedication to our cars and would like things along the lines of

A pop-up display (for pictures/car info etc)

Pull out displays which can be printed on

Stands for car info sheets

Chain/supports to edge our display off

Large vinyl printouts for backdrops/info etc.

Decent table - Extra table/chairs for visitors

Anything else you can think of.

Also, help with storage/transport to events would be grand so if anyone who doesn't mind attending each event and has a decent bit of space/van/estate car could either drop off/pick up or come and stay at an event that would be very helpful or even if a few people took it in turns to move our things about that would be great.

A lot of clubs do this sort of thing very well, however they charge 'all' of their members substantial fees to have their own equipment and spend many thousands on it. I'd rather not do that however acceptable it is to the other clubs hence this post.

Please contact me if you can help LEF grow bigger and better :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always willing to run as team chase car with supplies. The drive back yesterday was fun, and the hoon up even better. Really brings the best out in you trying to hang on to your coat tails in a 1.6 Astra!

Seriously mate I'll help any time, just let me know....

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Bibs

Think I may have mentioned this but I have 2 of these (banner not the woman!!)

sidewinder_large.jpg

They are Plex Sidewinder banner display stands. They roll down into the base and come in bags. They are great for indoor use but not really suitable for outdoor use as they are not anchored in any way so blow over very easily.

They are 2.1metres high and 600mm wide (when open).

They currently have university advertising on them but I have enquired and to get new banners made would cost around

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

I'm going into our marketing dept sometime this week, I'll see what I can beg borrow or steal, and at the least I should be able to get us some good rates with suppliers. Trouble is the sort of stuff we need dont come cheap. I am doing a show next weekend at the NEC, The International Forecourt & Fuel Equipment Show. For this we have expanding back drops and I know for one that is 2.4m high by 3M wide you are talking over

I have 3 or 4 of the pop up 3x2.4m pop up stands for exhibitions (the

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

bibs

i can do a1 prints for nowt and I have just had the LEC ones laminated for

Edited by theelanman

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 2 months later...

As always count me in for anything - even social entertainments and general drinking companionship.

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg