Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bar-B-Q at Tobi's! - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bar-B-Q at Tobi's!

Guest SidewaysSi

Guest SidewaysSi

It may just have been the cider talking but Tobi has very kindly offered to hold a meeting at her house and would be laying on a bar-b-q now it may not be the May meeting (thats upto Tobi when is convenient for her - and it may not be a tuesday night for the same reasons!) But could we please have a show of hands for those interested? There is a local pub just down the road with accommodation for those wishing to drink!

Simonf (aka SidewaysSi) Food required and very probably accommodation too

(anyone want to top and tail with me let me know and i will wash my feet!)

Ps i think i may have been banned from the forum as i could not sign in on my password so i now have an alias - but don't tell bibs!!!

Edited by SidewaysSi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly interested .... date permitting.

Can I bring the hound, save carrying the doggy bag !! :welcome:

Keep off the straight and narrow

So the list so far is:-

Simonf Food and accommodation required

Andy C Food required

Nifty Food required

Any more interested parties?

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

So the list so far is:-

Andy C Food required

Nifty Food required

Bibs Food and accommodation required (what about Mrs Bibs? - i will top and tail with Laura if you like!!!)

Kimbers Lots of food required

Any more interested parties?

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

(what about Mrs Bibs? - i will top and tail with Laura if you like!!!)

I see that Banning coming on after all!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Guess it's time I weighed in here, eh? We can do this on a Tuesday night if you want to keep with tradition or a Friday/Saturday if you want to make more of a weekend of it. As long as the entire Forum doesn't show up, you're welcome to sleep on the couch / futon / any available flat space you can find. I think we can fit a handful of Esprits in the front drive, and our neighbors would probably let us park the rest in front of their house.

I live here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&...mp;t=h&z=19

Our house: http://www.sellekaerts.net/2006/segraves/p...s/dsc01577.html

Would a weekend work better for those of you who have responded as interested? I'll work on dates for weekends, otherwise for Tuesdays the next first Tuesday when my husband will also be home is September (blech) but the 8th of July would be good (a second Tuesday). Let me work on some weekend dates...

I see that Banning coming on after all!

###removed because it was bloody insensitive########################################

No affence Bibs - i REALLY do hope that you took that in the nature of which it was intended coz i am running out of alias's to sign in on!! :P

and no affence Laura! Sorry to make you the brunt of my twisted and warped sence of humour!!! ^_^

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Best you put some sort of Tarporlin down on that drive! You don't want oil all over it now do you :whistle:

Bless ya little cottons matey. If I didn't have a sense of humour where would we all be! No offence taken, don't sweat it! :)

Thats good - glad i didn't offend! Would it be pushing it too far to suggest that it would n't be my feet that i would be washing?

Now i ve gone an done it! I will get me coat <_<

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I was referring more to my capacity to eat....still, to be fair...... <_<

p.s. I know where you park your car........

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some good weekend dates:

31 May

[June = Le Mans = bad...]

12 July

30 August

(almost any weekend in September other than the 14th)

Are the July and August dates in the middle of the school holiday season?

T and I would love to come, can do any date, but the 31st May, Some friends of ours have invited us on that day to the same thing, BBQ (another Lotus owner as well! Elise)

Owen.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay then, after some discussion last night please put 12 July down on your calendars if you'd care to join us. The hotel/pub/restaurant in town is called (if you can believe it) The Golden Ball - easily within stumbling distance.

http://www.goldenballhotel.co.uk/

As long as the numbers don't get out of hand, you're also welcome to any free couch/futon/floor space we've got available.

Andy C Food required

Nifty Food required

Bibs Food and accommodation required

I may take you up on offers of bringing food and/or beer, but I'll worry about that as the time grows nearer.

I'll there Tobi :sick:

Andy C Food required

Nifty Food required

James - lots of beer/food please (maybe accomodation too?)

Hi everyone, as the appointed (self) representitive of the Mighty AEG, i have forgotten to mention that there is limit of 15 people to this event - it really would n't do to expect Tobi and Sell to cater for every member of LEF now would it, so if you are interested please register your interest early to avoid disappointment!

Simonf

PS Please bring a bottle of plonk, there is nothing worse than a hot burger with NO cold beer!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Ahhhhhhh ... I'm sure the 12th July is the Kenninghall Fun Day which I shall be tied up with until well into the evening :( :crybaby:

That said, if I have my dates correct anyone is welcome to join our classic tractor and car display :rolleyes:

Keep off the straight and narrow

Hi,

Tracy and I will be attending. :rolleyes:

Andy C Food required

Nifty Food required

James - lots of beer/food please (maybe accomodation too?)

Tracy & Owen - Food required

Owen