Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Esprit Registry - Page 6 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

Neil12ne. 2000 V8 GT

SCCDA0822YHC10022 Chassis no.

LL918991230471 Engine no

First regestered 01/03/2000

Nifty Styles

Garboldisham, Norfolk, England

1984 Esprit S3 Calypso Red A992 SCP

SCC085912DHD11624

Edited by Nifty

Keep off the straight and narrow

I've got 2 here in Maldon, Essex, UK. Both are "operational" and can be seen on owners page at LEW.

1978 Esprit S2 - VIN 7808/0468G

1989 Esprit Turbo - VIN SCC082910KHD13607

Bill Mant

Not wanting to be petty (but just for the sake of accuracy) could you please change the "Turbo Esprit" to "Esprit Turbo" from cars SCC082910JHD13064 to SCC082910JHD13249 and also SCC082910KHD13375 and SCCFC20AXKHF62660.

As I'm sure you know G cars were called Turbo Esprits and S cars were called Esprit Turbo's.

Sorted. I was copying owners info rather than check each one, it takes some time so please keep an eye out, thanks :rolleyes:

130 cars so far, not bad for the first few days!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Gordon Masson

Lotus Esprit GT3

Norfolk Mustard

SCC082920VHA42178

Would it be a good idea to include the colour of thecars Bibs??

Just a thought that occurred to me about this

I'll see if I can get a reply from vehicle crime section tomorrow about any known loop holes although I can't see any harm in this - the thing is in order to make a successful clone you'd need the engine number as well (iirc) - the iudea being you'd try and push a written off car to a known good car so it doesn't flag on the DVLA system when it is taxed etc.

No promise of any reply - depts up top are absolutly useless on the whole, all i need is a permissins signature on my reserve enlistment and that's taken 3 months and counting despite e-mail requests every week to get it done !!

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Okay... it took me long enough to get the car number, but here I am!

SCCFC20A0JHF62202

1988 Esprit Turbo

Autocross7 - Cameron Collette

Mobile, Alabama. United States

Cameron

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark